Expired test positive and getting darker

Today's test wasn't great but I think I'm fed up of testing and I done it to get rid of it, knowing full well I had drank loads and no hold lol
Yesterday's was OK though, I've ordered some digitals with the weeks, arriving Fri or sat, I think by then they should say 3+ I'll try not to freak out if they don't though as don't know ovulation date

From lmp I'm 5 weeks today but I think about 3-5 days behind that realistically, so maybe won't be 3+ by Fri/sat
Fingers crossed at least 2-3 lol

Thank you xxmy

I didn't stay fed up of testing, this is today's, haven't done one since Tues when I didn't nothing holding or not drinking too much, today's is much better!

IMG_20240215_161233.jpg

I'm guessing I was around 5 weeks sat just gone so this could be OK as it means 4-5 weeks, less than a 2 hour hold and urine was quite weak, got 2 more digitals so I'll do another one day after tomorrow, hopefully be a 3+ on one of them!

Messenger_creation_75605eb6-0aaf-4d83-b3e7-f7bff54431d3.jpg

Just to update, I'm currently in limbo land
Started spotting Thurs night, pink then red, went for scan yesterday morning, haematoma is next to the sac which explains the spotting, same as my dd2 bleeding is now heavier, sometimes gets lighter, this is how it went with dd2

However, the thing I'm worried about is the sac was empty, there was a flicker of a white line in the middle of the sac, but you know how the image is always moving, like the sac was changing shape etc, the line wasn't always there, it just flickered on and off, the sonographer didn't even mention it to me, I think she thought it could cause false hope. But, when I went for a blood test with the midwife after, she mentioned it to me without me telling her I had seen it first, so I obviously wasn't imagining it
She wasn't negative about the scan, she said it measures about 5 weeks, a 9mm sac, and was what she expected to see at this stage, however I must be around 5w5d by now, I first tested positive 5th Feb, even if that was 3w1d (I've tested positive super early before with my ivf babies) that would make me 5w6d

With my dd2 at that stage I saw a heartbeat

Hcg was 3461 yesterday, repeat bloods tomorrow morning

So now I don't know if the feeding is the haematoma or miscarriage, complete limbo land, unless little one is measuring behind then it wouldn't show, this is torture, they will scan again in 7-10 days, they said if tomorrows hcg rise then it will be reassuring, wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->