10 DPIUI, scant brown spotting

TTCisapain

Reaction score
Hello ladies:

I would like your honest opinion. I am 10DPIUI (IUI #2) and got brown spotting this morning (when I wiped a little and had to feel to tell) TMI I know. I put a pad on and it is literally the size of a quarter and mucousy. I am on progesterone supplements at 200mgs per day, so I know AF wont fully show. But, I am only 10 DPIUI. Also, my IUI was done at CD17 since Clomid made my cycle longer. On a normal cycle I would be getting AF cycle I would get AF today, but prev times on Clomid AF didnt show until CD31.

So, is this implantation bleeding or AF starting? Since this morning, no more bleeding just clear CM. My bb's are sore to the touch in certain places, but not feeling full (normal prog symptom for me). I started getting extremely tired last night and this afternoon, was nauseous (dry heaving) this morning (but think it is me getting worked up), have had uterine cramping off / on since 9DPIUI and feeling bloated / full stomach.

On the flip side, my face has a few pimples which is normally a tell tale sign of AF, and I am very moody (between crying / bitchy).

I know all of this can be signs for either and I really think it is AF, but wanted some other thoughts.

Hi - I just wanted to let you know that on my first IUI I had very watery pinkish brown cm on 12 days past IUI, I then had a weird brown spotting very very little for the next day, when I tested on 14 dpiui it was BFP...Hopefully this is a good sign for you. That time I wasn't on progesterone. For this IUI I am on progesterone but I am only 6 dpiui. Good luck!

sounds promising, I would test! :) Good luck!

sounds promising. I think it is a good sign that spotting turns to clear CM. That happened when I was pg. Other times, I spot on and off without clear cm in between then spotting turns into AF in 2-3 days.

Well, an update ... BFN this morning, so I am retesting tomorrow AM and then need to call nurse. If still BFN stop prog and wait for AF. I really thought this was my month ... my IUI was timed perfectly and DH had 160 mill count, so we will be on to a natural cycle next month since we are on vacation. Thanks for the encouragement ladies ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->