10 DPO and Pos OPK on CB and BFN this Morning on FRER

VSubasic

Expecting Baby No.2
Reaction score
Hey ladies I had my first IUI on 2/27. I took a FRER test with FMU today and got a BFN and when I came home I took one of my smily OPKs bc I was just curious and I got a Smiley! let me remind you that I know I ovulated for sure because I had an sono right before my IUI.

I also found out yesterday that all my blood work came back and my hormones are perfect. I have read online that some woman get a Positive OPK before they get their BFP. Has anyone had a similar situation?

I have heard of it but nvr personally experienced it.. Hope it's the start of a bfp!!!

I got a positive opk at 11dpop and I'm 8weeks along now. Good luck! :)

Maybe your opk is more sensitive than the frer (I think my ovulation ones are 10miu whereas hpts are usually 20+). Hope it's your start!

Today I am 11 dpo and got a bfn... How long after ur positive opk did u get ur bfp??

Ok so I got a BFN this morning and when I got home I decided to use an OPK again and got a negative...I was just curious so I called my doctor and the lady told me that if I got a positive on my OPK that I might be pregnant since I am 11 DPO...she also told me to stop using OPKs and wait till my appointment for blood work sunday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->