10 dpo and sick??

broodymum

Reaction score
hi everyone im 10 dpo today and for the last 2 days ive been off colour. yesterday i was just nauseous and dizzy for a couple of hours but this morning i woke up really nauseous and was sick wheni got up. my boobs arent sore but i know they are there if you know what i mean has anybody else had it like this or have i got a bug?

hi there, im 8 or 9dpo and i been exactly the same for the last 2 days,, not actually been sick but feel really off .. and my boobs are the same not sore to touch but got sort of an achy throb to them and getting little sharp pains behind my right nipple..
lets hope its all good signs :) good luck xx

test people there is a chance you will get a bfp if you have symtoms

hi everyone well i woke up at 5am and was sick again and am now fighting nausea. i did a test this am and it was bfn so i think it might be a bug.

I felt like that, I got dizzy a lot. Normally being dizzy would make me think something was majorly wrong with me but since I have been TTC it got me excited LOL Those symptoms sound very positive.

Broody don't get discouraged by the BFN its still early. If you implant late you may not see a BFP till 14dpo +. Have lots of hope still :)

Good Luck to the both of you & Lots of Baby Dust

thanks hun i needed that hope :)
well sickness has disappeared again and ive just noticed that cm is loads and ive been peeing for england today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->