10 dpo cheapie

gina236

Reaction score
So I thought it was in my head that this had something on it but then someone else said they saw it. Anyone else see it. It's okay if you dont. I want honest opinions.

Attachments

• PSX_20151111_064331.jpg
    PSX_20151111_064331.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 56
  • PSX_20151111_064322.jpg
    PSX_20151111_064322.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
I think I might see something, do you have the colour pic? x

Unedited

Attachments

• 20151111_061901.jpg
    20151111_061901.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 69
Anyone? I'm waiting to take a FRER until Saturday. AF isn't due until Monday. Hoping this is the start to something. Really want to tell my family for Christmas

I'm not really seeing anything just yet :(

When I squint and move my head around I might see just a bit of a shadow on the color pic, but I've learned that Wondfo shadows can be disappointing. I've gotten shadowy lines and had betas come back at < 1 miU/mL. I think the key will be progression--if you're seeing a line there IRL, is it getting slightly darker from test to test? In these early days it's so hard to tell!

Thanks. I know it's too early. Especially for a IC. I didn't see anything on 8dpo in real life but after editing it someone else did see something so I took one this morning at 10 dpo and thought I saw something as it was processing. So maybe there is progression starting. I've never had a true bfp on a wondfo even with my chemical in August so I don't have much hope for them. Thanks for your reply!

I can see this one in real life! I looked back at the one from this morning an couldn't see anything on it so I don't think it's just line eye! Here's the unedited picture! Going to edit it and see if it shows more.

Attachments

• 20151111_174511.jpg
    20151111_174511.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 62
Hmm still not seeing it. Can you let it dry and then lay it next to the first one, to see if there is progression?

Not much progression because it's only from FMU to 6 pm same day but I have never had line eye on real tests, only in pictures and I see a line on both now that they are next to each other.

Attachments

• PSX_20151111_185122.jpg
    PSX_20151111_185122.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 51
Actually on the one with the two I do see a shadow of something in the bottom one

I also see a shadowy area on the bottom one too, it's hard to tell, I think the bright light might be washing the line out a bit?

ETA: I do agree that there is a difference between the two tests--I am only seeing the shadow on the bottom test.

This mornings test is on the bottom. Taken with fmu. 11 dpo

Attachments

• 20151112_061438-1.jpg
    20151112_061438-1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 56
I think I'm still seeing something very very faint. Can you see a line?

If I hold it at the right angle I can see a line. My DH even saw one last night. :D dying to take a FRER but terrified of it being negative.

Do you know how sensitive the ic's are? Frer are super sensitive, so depending on sensitivity hopefully you'll get a decent (not super squinter) on frer. Although they seem to be a little confusing lately too. Fx for you ;)

Thank you! I believe these IC are 25 mIU. I know frers can go as far down as 6 mIU. That's part of the reason I'm so scared. The frer should definitely show something. So if it doesn't I'll be devastated. I hate the new style ones and currently have 6 of them that I am sending back to the store I ordered them from because I thought they were the old style. I have gotten lines on those when I wasn't pregnant at all so I don't trust them. Soo tempted to break into them anyways though. :haha:

I'm seeing a shadow on the most recent wondfo! FRER!

im not impressed with them either, seems they show lines that aren't true, but that doesn't stop me from using them, lol.

Thank you Nenna!

Haha I know my dh would be annoyed if I took one. I have 6 old style coming but they shipped from the UK last Friday, (I'm in CT) so idk when they will come in. I told him I almost took one last night and he said he was proud of me for not. ICs just aren't satisfying my POAS addiction anymore! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->