10 dpo.. feeling awful

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So 2ww and as always.. its dragging. I am 10 dpo and yesterday i woke up feeling warm and within a few hours i am full of cold. Today, still feeling groggy, bunged up and just exhausted! Ive taken an asda pregnancy test but bfn 😔. If the cold was a symptom would i have gotten a bfp by now?

Sorry about the bfn but it is still early. I have had a cold too for the last 2 days and am 5dpo. I don't really see it as a symptom though as my oh and son have been ill too and they are not pregnant lol!! I think.its that time of year where everyone is ill :( when arw you due af?

Yea i have never had a cold in early pregnancies before but have read alot on it today. I am due af on saturday. Hate this 2ww

I hate the tww too it's frustrating isn't it :(. I've heard it can be a sign too but I really doubt it for me lol. Im due Monday :) how long have you been trying for?

Yea its soooo long! Hope its a growing bfp for you though. Have u any other symptoms? For about 3/4 months now you? X

Thanks I hope so too!! This is month 5 for us :D I have only been charting for 2 months before that was just bd when I had ewcm!

I haven't got any symptoms out of the norm for me! What about you?

11 dpo looking like a bfn 🙁
I still have this stupid cold, sneezing and massive headache! Had a bit of cramping today too but nothing come of it. 3 days until the witch arrives 😔

Attachments

• 20170919_173707.jpg
    20170919_173707.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 26
Prehaps I have line eye cause I feel like i see something on that pic

I can see something maybe?? Are you testing today?

I think I see something faint too. Good luck :)

I had a full on head cold and I felt like I had the flu. I got my bfp the week after it started and it was just finishing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->