10 dpo- Insomnia!

WinterSong4

Reaction score
I am currently 10 dpo, but for about a week now I have had terrible insomnia! I haven't had any bouts of insomnia quite like this in years. I try to lay down and sleep, but I am wide awake! Feels as if I had 10 glasses of iced tea! lol

I will lay in bed for 2 hours, awake, not getting sleepy until around 3am....every night for about week. I had read somewhere not long ago that insomnia is related to pregnancy early on. Not sure if this is the case for me or what.

Anyone else experiencing this??

Me too. Been going on all week. My body is exhausted, but my mind won't go o sleep. I m 7 dpo.

I deal with all the time anyway but mine seems really bad lately:haha:

Couldn't resist...10 dpo today and took a test with FMU. At first glance, BFN, then my eye caught a possible FAINT (very faint) line. I figured eyes were playing tricks so I took the test apart and held the strip up the the light. Looks like a faint line! I am not going to get too excited about this...

Last night before bed I really felt like AF was here with the dull cramping I was having, and also sorry if TMI, but when AF does show, my vagina and vaginal lips hurt and I was starting to have that feeling last night. Soo, that is kinda weird. *sighs* I NEED to stop tested until AF is late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->