10 dpo no symptoms not even af symptoms :(

jleden84

Reaction score
I believe I'm 10 dpo today and NO symptoms of anything. I've been getting cramps off and on but that's it. Took a test just to see (cheap Answer pregnancy test) and bfn. I have pcos and at this point I just want my period or something so I know my body is at least working somewhat. My chart really seems to support that I did ovulate. I had a temp rise along with all the signs. I keep second guessing my ovulation but the higher temps wouldn't make any sense otherwise. Sigh....:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-23-06-21-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-23-06-21-05.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 5
Its still verrrry early :) so try not to feel like youre out yet (or want your period missy!) because you may of implanted late, wait a little while longer. I know its hard - Im a poas addict lol! But remain positive and im sure your body will work just fine.

Good luck!

I agree- you are def not out, not to mention your temp went higher again. That's a good thing

I agree- you are def not out, not to mention your temp went higher again. That's a good thing

Thanks guys :) ya'll have given me hope lol. With pcos you just want some sign that your body is doing what it's supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->