10 dpo not sure about bbt anymore. Anyone else 10dpo?

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey girls

I'm 10 dpo and really down today.

Temp dipped again today but just got a feeling I'm out this month. Ready for AF already!

Tested and bfn

Could do with a boost.

How you all feeling?

Chart attached..

20210325_155554.jpg

Feeling like I am out, temp rise but not that high

Screenshot_20210326-082657_FF App.jpg

Sorry I have no idea about charting.... But surely loads of things will affect it day to day? And I'm taking it...a temp rise is good, even if small? Good luck, sorry I can't be more helpful- opk sticks are about as technical as I get! Are you going to test soon?

Thank you for your reply and being honest. I know I cant rely on others opinions its just nice to vent or try find someone to speak to to get you through the dreaded 2ww! 12dpo today bfn with a boots cheapy and just wish AF would hurry up. Im so tired today and still temping. Not dipped yet either. Xx

20210327_154728.jpg

Hey, I don't know much about BBT. Tried this month but got my BFP, but I was sick the week after ovulation so that threw it completely out of whack.
So sending you good vibes x

Thank you for your reply and congratulations!!!

Yea to be honest I think I am out this month again! Had a chemical back in October, been trying for 14 months now too

Screenshot_20210328-095227_FF App.jpg

Good luck. I haven't done BBT in years. Mine were always evil. Temp would stay high the day before Af where it would plummet.

Is this your first chart? I remember it helped me to look at previous ones. I stalked others too by checking out the galleries. :angelnot: It helps in terms of late implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->