10 DPO please help me

Jazzy-NICU

Reaction score
I am going crazy, i had my implanon removed in feb, had a normal period and then had a 43 days cycle, in which i ov'd day 33! I thought my short luteal phase was purely because my body was adjusting to no implanon!!

I am now on cycle 2 and am CD 29, i ov'd CD 19 (much more normal than 33!!) which makes me 10DPO, BUT i had a temp drop below my cover line yest?? was thinking it was AF?? if so how come so early again, so then i thought maybe it was implantation??

Anyway AF didnt show so presumed it was implantation BUT then i had an even lower temp today??? and still no AF, i dont feel like its coming i just feel weird! have been feeling sick, dizzy and overly tired so did a preg test and BFN!!

can anyone please give me some advice??
here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3448

so right now i am in complete limbo

if AF is on her way why is my luteal phase so short? i've heard about vitamin B6? can anyone tell me some more about it?

I'm sorry this has been long but i really need some advice

While AF might be starting (I don't know much about charts, though, so I'm not expert on that), I wouldn't worry about a 10 day luteal phase. While doctors prefer at least a 12 day in most cases, it is not considered a luteal phase defect unless it is less than ten days.

Have you started taking prenatals? They have your daily recommended dose of B6. There, however, is a thread dedicated to higher B-vitamin supplements if you're interested: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/12563-vitamin-b6-lengthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

Hope this helps! :hugs: :dust:

thanks hun, i bought some B6 today but they're only 10mg tablets and say one a day?? I've heard you can take up to 200mg! might try out at 50? what do u think?

thanks hun, i bought some B6 today but they're only 10mg tablets and say one a day?? I've heard you can take up to 200mg! might try out at 50? what do u think?

While I've heard they're harmless, I've also heard some women complain about side effects. So I would take it easy at first and see how it affects you, but that's just my opinion.
If you're not taking prenatals and you are TTC, I would suggest getting some. Folic acid is very important in pregnancy, and it can take a little while to build up in your system.

i've been taking folic acid since i had my implant removed in feb so thats all covered, just want to do everything i can to get there!

how do you know you ovulated on 33rd day? from your chart looks like you ovulated on 20th day?

i was doing opks around then and never got a positive, i only started temping when i ran out of OPKs, my EWCM was all over the place that cycle as was the first cycle post implant removal, i'm pretty sure FF is right

Usually you would expect AF to have started by now - it almost always starts the day of the temp drop or the day after, so it is possible that it is an implantation dip too and it is at the correct time for that. You'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. It is possible for temps to drop for two days with implantation though not common.

i've sort of resided myself to the fact that af will prob show up overnight :( i am going to do everything i can to try and get BFP in my new cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->