10 DPO Possible Implantation Pain?

mommasboys2

Reaction score
I am currently 10 DPO and was wondering if any of you ladies may have advice as to if I may be having implantation or if this is something else. Since 8 DPO I have been having these pinching/sharp pains what seems to be around my right over. Now at 10 DPO my back is hurting like crazy in the same spot and the pain has now started in my right hip and all the way down my right leg. Any experience this and get a BFP or should I be worried that something else is wrong?

I am currently 10 DPO and was wondering if any of you ladies may have advice as to if I may be having implantation or if this is something else. Since 8 DPO I have been having these pinching/sharp pains what seems to be around my right over. Now at 10 DPO my back is hurting like crazy in the same spot and the pain has now started in my right hip and all the way down my right leg. Any experience this and get a BFP or should I be worried that something else is wrong?

Hi there:

Hopefully you are feeling better now.
I wanted to ask you if your pain comes and goes in waves alsocalled "colicky" pain? Are your periods or PMS regularly painful? Have this happened to you before?

Thanks you for the reply. The pain comes and goes and I have never experienced this I don't normally even get cramps during my period so this is very unusual for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->