10 DPO, spotting, cramps, tired AF

Girlydawg86

Reaction score
First timer here! I am ~10 DPO, 4-5 days to AF. Started spotting this morning, light brown, kinda creamy, CP is high and soft. Some cramping on the right side, kinda swoops around my hip to my back a little. Haven't tracked O with tests, haven't tracked temp either. Was wondering if it was too early to test yet or just wait a few days. I have a 28-30 day cycle normally, never spot early. Spent the weekend cranky and ready to nap at any time, I take adderall for ADD, but even with normal dose was ready to crash at any point.

Had unprotected, pull out sex around when my app says I would O, a few days before, and right after predicted O date.

What should I do now? Should I test now or wait? I have an annual general check up tomorrow, should I have them maybe take blood??

Hey! I replied in the other thread but I'd say try a test tomorrow with your first pee of the day when HCG would be at its strongest and you'd be 11 dpo. If there's a hint of a line then could be worth getting bloods checked at your check up too! Keeping everything crossed for you :) xx

Hey! I replied in the other thread but I'd say try a test tomorrow with your first pee of the day when HCG would be at its strongest and you'd be 11 dpo. If there's a hint of a line then could be worth getting bloods checked at your check up too! Keeping everything crossed for you :) xx

Going to get tests tonight after work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->