10 dpo symptoms. Am i successful?

hopeisreal

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's me again. And i am now on my two week wait. :cry:

Ive been getting alot of symptoms. And i was wondering if anyone else has felt it at the same time and what there results were. So pretty much. Did i finally get pregnant?

:shrug:

Anyhow, im about 10dpo and ive been feeling symptoms since about 3 days ago.
Ive been getting creamy lotiony white cm (tmi sorry). Also my boobs have been really sore on the sides. My nipples are painfully sensitive even with bras to where i cant sleep on my tummy. According to my hubby, they've also gotten a bit darker.
Ive been getting nauseous more often in the car and while walking than before.
My lower abdominal towards my right hip bone has been jurting more. And i feel like there's pressure from the inside out. Finally, my head has been hurting alot.

Alot to read. I know and sorry about that. But jonestly, ive been feeling like this the past 3 or 4 days.

I plan on testing next monday as AF is supposed to come Friday. (Crossing my fingers sje doesnt)

Id appreciate any opinions and advice if you think i finally concieved.

Thanks much!

Sounds like a possibility! Good Luck! With my 2nd baby I had symptoms right away as well! Keep us posted;)

Optimism is just what i need right now.
I'm approximately 10 dpo. I still have had the symptoms with nausea getting increasingly worse in the mornings. As part of my training, I have to run everyday and are scared that if it is attaching to the uterine wall, running will hurt it or make it "unattach".
Is this possible?

I plan on testing on Monday or Tuesday if AF doesn't rear her ugly head Friday.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Optimism is just what i need right now.
I'm approximately 10 dpo. I still have had the symptoms with nausea getting increasingly worse in the mornings. As part of my training, I have to run everyday and are scared that if it is attaching to the uterine wall, running will hurt it or make it "unattach".
Is this possible?

I plan on testing on Monday or Tuesday if AF doesn't rear her ugly head Friday.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh hun...don't worry! As long as you have been running consistently before getting pregnant you will be fine! If your body is used to that-go for it! Won't hurt the baby at all!! Heck I was in the Dominican on vacation drinking a little, and broke my ribs from a wave crashing into me...not knowing I was 4 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby!! Babies are SO well protected in utero....so don't worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->