10 DPO symptoms and wanting a buddie

Hevzii&JayJay

Trying for our 1st BFP!!
Reaction score
Heyyy

I'm 10 DPO today and her are the symptoms that I've had since day 1(even thought I've tried hard not to symptom spot. I warn you there may be a slight element of to much info.

- Bloating
- Vivid Dreams
- Twinges
- TMI but Gas (only started 10 DPO)
- Sore Lower Back
- Exhausted most of the time
- a lot of CM (sorry for TMI)

I believe so far that's about all I've had, has any1 else experienced these or any other symptoms?

I'm also looking for a buddie roughly around 10DPO so I can chat symptoms etc.

:dust: To everyone I hope you get your BFP's :dust:

I believe I am 7-9 dpo. Feeling a lot of the same symptoms. tenderness in my left breast. and last night had some pinkness on the tp. I thought it is too early to be experiencing these symptoms but my man has stuck by and kept saying it is possible. So i was looking for women who are in the same position and it seems we are :)

I'm 11dpo today - very similar symptoms! sore sides of boobs and under arm pits today - weird.....

Hey!! :) I'm 9DPO, and today I had (tmi) watery/creamy cm with two spots of blood.
I'm feeling bloated, had a few twinges, feeling a kind of something pulling in there, if that makes any sense lol and that's about it. I've never had the spots of blood so I have no idea what that is all about! Only time will time. :dust:

10 DPO here!!
Around 4dpo I had brown spotting. Not sure what that was!?
Now I am having the "wet feeling" down there at all times, some cramps here and there and I'm sensitive to light. I also feel hotter, if that makes since. Oh! And the dreams. I woke up this morning swearing I was PG bc I had a dream I got two pink lines last night! But I tested with FMU on a FRER this morning and BFN :(

Hey

Iam in my 4th month of ttc and just hope this is my month.
I am 8-9dpo and have been charting my temps which from ovulation have been going from 36.4-36.7 changing every day so not sure what that means?

I have also been feeling exhausted to the point i had an 11hour sleep last night and last week going to be at 9pm most nights! bbs feel bigger not sore tho got some cm especially in the morning and night it is watery (tmi) but in the day nothing also been having very yellow pee (also tmi) had really bad bloating for the past week but i have ibs so some of the symptons are the same as af!:growlmad:

My only hope was that for the past few days i have been feeling twinges and pulling down below but could be the evil witch coming. Im not due til Saturday and i never usually have period pains until the day before so heres hoping (i think sometimes i try and look for symptons!)

I think af is on her way been snapping alot at DH today and having bad mood swings :(

Hi. I'm 9-10DPO.

I have had two days of creamy cm, which has stopped now. A kind of hard feeling in my abdomen. Tired but not sleepy - sleep doesn't help, I'm just tired, but I have had a stressful week.

I usually get spots and constipation 4-5 days before AF is due....so now really, and I'm seeing no signs of either of these things.

I have to wait until next week to test. So I'm going a bit :wacko::haha:

Ahhh Girls I wish you alll millions and millions of baby dust :dust:

Today my boobs feel heavy if that makes any sense haha, my lower back is really sore :( still lots of CM (tmi) and another thing which is strange my nana and my mother both been looking at my stomach but they haven't said anything, its really strange my bloat looks like a mini buba bump haha ill upload a picture when I get onto my pc as I'm using my phone for this. Its very strange.

What tests are you using on the test day? I still haven't got anyt :s x

1224family: Aww its nice that you man is there being positive :) shows he wants it badly :). Yep we are indeed in the same position. Keep Us posted hun on Symptoms test etc. :dust:

rj84: Sore armpits? i've never heard of that before, but i have my fingers crossed for you, let us know how testing goes etc. Good Luck :dust:

hpjagged: Oooo fingers crossed for you hun, it sounds promising, ive never had the spots of blood myself so im not sure on that front but i wish you lots of luck and lots of :dust: for you :bfp:

LizzBee: Ohhh i get the 'wet feeling' too its quite off putting especially when your out and about ive found, i also had a dream i was PG i tried to tell myself its just a dream and managed not to test till my date. Sorry about the :bfn: but it may be that it was just a tiny bit too early, keep positive and test again at a later date you might get your :bfp: good luck :dust:

Cpop: i have my fingers crossed for you hun i hope the witch doesn't rear her ugly and unwanted head:( keep positive and Good Luck :dust:

Absolute: Aww hun sounds very promising, keep at the wait, im going a bit stir crazy myself to be honest. Lots of :dust: for you. Good Luck Kepp us posted :)

Here's my bloat picture, isn't it strange, i usually have a flat stomach. im not sure why the pic is showing side ways :S

https://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g444/HevziiBaybii/IMG-20110619-02542.jpg

Also girls i want to start a group on here, is anyone intrested and up for it??

Let Me Know :)

Hey looks like we are at the same dpo! So far I have had very sore bbs (which came on 5dpo) when on my previous cycles start at about 9 dpo. On 10 dpo I did not want to get out of bed even after a full 8 hours of sleep, i was just exhausted. I took a test this morning but only when held against a light can i see a second line, but i have never had that before so it is hopeful. I will be testing again this morning 11 dpo when i wake up and if that line i could see in the light was in fact a bfp then i should know for sure today. I would def. be in your group that would be cool if we both got our bfp's this month!

Thanks! Tested today with an Internet cheapy at 10 DPO shouldn't of but couldn't help myself :bfn: not really feeling anything today. :(
What kinda of group did you want to set up? :)

Hey looks like we are at the same dpo! So far I have had very sore bbs (which came on 5dpo) when on my previous cycles start at about 9 dpo. On 10 dpo I did not want to get out of bed even after a full 8 hours of sleep, i was just exhausted. I took a test this morning but only when held against a light can i see a second line, but i have never had that before so it is hopeful. I will be testing again this morning 11 dpo when i wake up and if that line i could see in the light was in fact a bfp then i should know for sure today. I would def. be in your group that would be cool if we both got our bfp's this month!

Aww good luck hun hopefully that bfp will be prominent for you i have my fingers crossed for you and on the group front im not sure really but i have an urge to start one if you know what i mean, i want the group to be open to those who gets there bfp's this month and those who are ttc etc and like to share our journeys and be there for each other etc and i want to make like little banners for the signatures little silly things like that to keep my mind off testing haha. It would be great if we got or bfps together :)

Thanks! Tested today with an Internet cheapy at 10 DPO shouldn't of but couldn't help myself :BFN: not really feeling anything today. :(
What kinda of group did you want to set up? :)

Aww keep your chin up hun, wait till your further past your ov date, "i want the group to be open to those who gets there bfp's this month and those who are ttc etc and like to share our journeys and be there for each other etc and i want to make like little banners for the signatures little silly things like that to keep my mind off testing haha." < what i wrote about the group in a post i wrote to cj1990

Thanks Hevzii&JayJay

I am so bloated today too! Even more bloated than you on your pic dont know if its a good sign or not? I hope so for the both of us! I get really bad bloating from ibs and also when i am due on so it could be a sign the witch is about to rear her unwanted head AGAIN!:nope: Ive worked out i am 11dpo today and wasnt going to test until friday the day before af is due.

When are you going to test? Or are you going to wait?
Have you been charting your temps at all? for the past two days mines been 36.7 my coverline is 36.4 but this is my first month charting so need probably a few more months to see a pattern.

Fingers xx'ed for you and everyone else on here!! :dust:

Hi guys,

Sounding good for you all!! I am about 12/13dpo, but not going to test until this week sometime, I have a test at home but going to wait. I tested on Saturday and it came up as a invalid result so I am hoping that was because the test couldn't make its mind up and decided to show nothing ;).

Last night I had sore nipples which doesn't normally happen, and this morning my nipples are super sensitive! Got some other classic tww symptoms aswell ahhh! I have never charted before but my temps are staying well above coverline!

When are you going to test?

xxx

Thanks Hevzii&JayJay

I am so bloated today too! Even more bloated than you on your pic dont know if its a good sign or not? I hope so for the both of us! I get really bad bloating from ibs and also when i am due on so it could be a sign the witch is about to rear her unwanted head AGAIN!:nope: Ive worked out i am 11dpo today and wasnt going to test until friday the day before af is due.

Have you been charting your temps at all? for the past two days mines been 36.7 my coverline is 36.4 but this is my first month charting so need probably a few more months to see a pattern.

Aww bless im hoping the bloating is a good sign my af is due on the 26th so im waiting to test on the 27th. lets keep our fingers crossed!

I keep having the urge to test but ive been good hense i haven't brought any tests as they bring me to temptation too much haha, not sure what tests to use as of yet need to find some, i don't quite understand all the charting etc.

:dust: for our girls :bfp:'s

Hi guys,

Sounding good for you all!! I am about 12/13dpo, but not going to test until this week sometime, I have a test at home but going to wait. I tested on Saturday and it came up as a invalid result so I am hoping that was because the test couldn't make its mind up and decided to show nothing ;).

Last night I had sore nipples which doesn't normally happen, and this morning my nipples are super sensitive! Got some other classic tww symptoms aswell ahhh! I have never charted before but my temps are staying well above coverline!

When are you going to test?

xxx

Heyyy, ooo fingers crossed for your :bfp: you've definitely got to let us know when you get your :bfp: you may be the first :) and we can start off out group :) ooo exciting :)

A Massive Good Luck to you hun :) :dust:

I am due to test on the 27th, if the witch hasn't reared her unwanted head and if i have brought a test by then haha.

xx

Heyy Girls, i just thought i would tell y'all that i have started making siggy pictures now to keep my mind off the tww, the one in my siggy atm i have just made, if anyone wants a siggy made i can do that for you, you link the pics and ill make it and link it back to you :)

:)

Thanks Hevzii&JayJay

Aww bless im hoping the bloating is a good sign my af is due on the 26th so im waiting to test on the 27th. lets keep our fingers crossed!

I keep having the urge to test but ive been good hense i haven't brought any tests as they bring me to temptation too much haha, not sure what tests to use as of yet need to find some, i don't quite understand all the charting etc.

:dust: for our girls :bfp:'s

I tested my first month ttc with the first response kit as you can test upto 6 days before. i got a BFN at 14dpo and then af came 2 days later :'(

I've only ever used first response as i hear its supposed to be one of the most sensative ones. I get paid on friday so i will be very tempted to go out and buy one if the witch hasnt come so fingers crossed!

How long have you been TTC? xx

Heyy, ooo fingers crossed for your :bfp: you've definitely got to let us know when you get your :bfp: you may be the first :) and we can start off out group :) ooo exciting :)

A Massive Good Luck to you hun :) :dust:

I am due to test on the 27th, if the witch hasn't reared her unwanted head and if i have brought a test by then haha.

xx

Thanks hun, I just want to do it this afternoon but holding off because they say afternoon tests aren't as reliable :/

Will definitely keep you updated!

xxx

P.s good idea about designing signatures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->