10 DPO symptoms and wanting a buddie

Thanks Hevzii&JayJay

I am so bloated today too! Even more bloated than you on your pic dont know if its a good sign or not? I hope so for the both of us! I get really bad bloating from ibs and also when i am due on so it could be a sign the witch is about to rear her unwanted head AGAIN!:nope: Ive worked out i am 11dpo today and wasnt going to test until friday the day before af is due.

When are you going to test? Or are you going to wait?
Have you been charting your temps at all? for the past two days mines been 36.7 my coverline is 36.4 but this is my first month charting so need probably a few more months to see a pattern.

Fingers xx'ed for you and everyone else on here!! :dust:

Aww bless im hoping the bloating is a good sign my af is due on the 26th so im waiting to test on the 27th. lets keep our fingers crossed!

I keep having the urge to test but ive been good hense i haven't brought any tests as they bring me to temptation too much haha, not sure what tests to use as of yet need to find some, i don't quite understand all the charting etc.

:dust: for our girls :bfp:'s

I tested my first month ttc with the first response kit as you can test upto 6 days before. i got a BFN at 14dpo and then af came 2 days later :'(

I've only ever used first response as i hear its supposed to be one of the most sensative ones. I get paid on friday so i will be very tempted to go out and buy one if the witch hasnt come so fingers crossed!

How long have you been TTC? xx

Yer my OH gets paid on the 1st so if the witch hasn't come we will buy one then :) Resisting temptation is proving difficult haha. but fingers crossed :)

We have been TTC properly for 2 Month we where NTNP for a few months before that. It would be nice to have a :bfp: this month but good things come to those that wait, im not going to give up but my OH is worried about himself (if you no what i mean) so if we get a :bfn: we are booking a doctors appointment to see if we can get him checked etc.

How long have you been TTC? or is this you 1st month?

xx

Heyy, ooo fingers crossed for your :bfp: you've definitely got to let us know when you get your :bfp: you may be the first :) and we can start off out group :) ooo exciting :)

A Massive Good Luck to you hun :) :dust:

I am due to test on the 27th, if the witch hasn't reared her unwanted head and if i have brought a test by then haha.

xx

Thanks hun, I just want to do it this afternoon but holding off because they say afternoon tests aren't as reliable :/

Will definitely keep you updated!

xxx

P.s good idea about designing signatures!

Yer i would leave it till the morning hun, because afternoon are less accurate (i wonder why?) i got my finger crossed for you hun :)

Aww thanks its good to make them to keep my mind of this tedious 2WW haha, if you ever want one feel free to ask because i need something to occupy me haha, i am going to be making lots of different designs too :)

xx

Thanks Hevzii&JayJay

I am so bloated today too! Even more bloated than you on your pic dont know if its a good sign or not? I hope so for the both of us! I get really bad bloating from ibs and also when i am due on so it could be a sign the witch is about to rear her unwanted head AGAIN!:nope: Ive worked out i am 11dpo today and wasnt going to test until friday the day before af is due.

When are you going to test? Or are you going to wait?
Have you been charting your temps at all? for the past two days mines been 36.7 my coverline is 36.4 but this is my first month charting so need probably a few more months to see a pattern.

Fingers xx'ed for you and everyone else on here!! :dust:

Aww bless im hoping the bloating is a good sign my af is due on the 26th so im waiting to test on the 27th. lets keep our fingers crossed!

I keep having the urge to test but ive been good hense i haven't brought any tests as they bring me to temptation too much haha, not sure what tests to use as of yet need to find some, i don't quite understand all the charting etc.

:dust: for our girls :bfp:'s

I tested my first month ttc with the first response kit as you can test upto 6 days before. i got a BFN at 14dpo and then af came 2 days later :'(

I've only ever used first response as i hear its supposed to be one of the most sensative ones. I get paid on friday so i will be very tempted to go out and buy one if the witch hasnt come so fingers crossed!

How long have you been TTC? xx

Yer my OH gets paid on the 1st so if the witch hasn't come we will buy one then :) Resisting temptation is proving difficult haha. but fingers crossed :)

We have been TTC properly for 2 Month we where NTNP for a few months before that. It would be nice to have a :bfp: this month but good things come to those that wait, im not going to give up but my OH is worried about himself (if you no what i mean) so if we get a :bfn: we are booking a doctors appointment to see if we can get him checked etc.

How long have you been TTC? or is this you 1st month?

xx

The temptation is defo the hardest bit some people get POAS mad and i can see how it happens. The first two months i POAS at around 13 dpo and both were BFN so last month i promised my self not to buy any and AF showed up early! i am usually every 28 days but last month it was 26 days so who knows this month!?
Yes you are right good things do come to those who wait! Aw hope everything is ok with your OH the docs these days can do anything and ive heard of miracle stories my friend had been ttc for 7 years had 4 mc's so they looked ad adopting as soon as they started looking at adoption she found out she was pregnant after 7 years ttc!! and gave birth 10 days ago! So there is hope out there hun :)

Been TTC since March so this will be my 4th month of waiting for af to show up or not every little sympton i keep thinking oh no is it af or not?
Have your symptons been constant?
Hows your bloating?xxx

Aww keep your chin up hun, wait till your further past your ov date, "i want the group to be open to those who gets there bfp's this month and those who are ttc etc and like to share our journeys and be there for each other etc and i want to make like little banners for the signatures little silly things like that to keep my mind off testing haha." < what i wrote about the group in a post i wrote to cj1990

Thanks hun! I couldn't help myself lol. So, i went to the bathroom today (TMI) I wiped twice and I had the tiny amount of orange discharge!! So freaking weird. I've researched it, it's either implantation or an infection. It totally freaked me out. I've never had orange discharge before!
No pains, no cramps. Man I hope my :bfp: is coming!!!
The group sounds like a great idea hun! :) I love your siggy, it's awesome!

Aww hope your BFP is coming hpjagged!

Have you POAS today? Orange discharge ive heard its good news!

what dpo are you? x

Aww hope your BFP is coming hpjagged!
Have you POAS today? Orange discharge ive heard its good news!
what dpo are you? x

Thanks hun :) I'm 10 DPO. I'm not getting my hopes up but here's to wishing :thumbup:
I keep researching what orange discharge is, but not really getting anywhere. :)

Aw so when you ganna poas? What other symptoms have u had? X

Cpop - aww wow that is a true miracle :), my bloating driving me mead, I feel hugeee haha, I haven't had any more symptoms as of yet but they have been constant, have you had any more symptoms and how's your bloating?? X

Hpjagged : I heard the orange discharge is a good sign :) I have my fingers crossed for you :) have you found anything in your research of the discharge? Xx

Cpop - aww wow that is a true miracle :), my bloating driving me mead, I feel hugeee haha, I haven't had any more symptoms as of yet but they have been constant, have you had any more symptoms and how's your bloating?? X

Yes mines really bad too i actually look 3 months prego lol but i get this kinda bloating before af :( but had this since last week so time will tell. The only symptons i have now is the bloating very yellow wee constantly dry mouth but drinking at least 3-4 glasses of water a day tiredness and aching down below.
I dont know how i am going to get until friday i am going :loopy: lol!x

Aw so when you ganna poas? What other symptoms have u had? X

I poas this morning, :bfn: I had bloating the other day and really creamy discharge and a couple spots of blood yesterday, so who knows!

Hpjagged : I heard the orange discharge is a good sign I have my fingers crossed for you have you found anything in your research of the discharge? Xx

Thanks hun :flower: I haven't really found anything else what orange discharge could be, lots of different reviews. :dust:

Cpop haha same hun :) my only symptoms at the moment are lower back soreness, bloating, lots of CM and my wee seems more pigmented haha, I really have the urge to test but I refuse to give in haha x

Cpop haha same hun :) my only symptoms at the moment are lower back soreness, bloating, lots of CM and my wee seems more pigmented haha, I really have the urge to test but I refuse to give in haha x

I no me too I really wanna test! Can't afford to any way so that's probably a good thing lol! Come on friday!!x

I no me too I really wanna test! Can't afford to any way so that's probably a good thing lol! Come on friday!!x

Haha Yer same no money untill the 1st for me so I can't till then x

called the dr today because the extreme light spotting i had for like a few hours sat late night and sunday afternoon I had again today but it was a ton darker with a few i know tmi chunks like dark blood clot ish. Which is really worrying me because even my gums are bleeding for no reason when i brush my teeth. And they haven't done that since my 1st pregnancy. My dr said to treat it as a period and test again next week. She says keep up the db and let her know if next weeks test is BFP I pray it is. Dh would be sooo happy! Will be his first and we are very hopeful. going to try to keep resting because I am completely exhausted. Hope all is going well for all of you! TONS OF BABY DUST for this whole group! JUNE AND JULY!!!
:hugs:

called the dr today because the extreme light spotting i had for like a few hours sat late night and sunday afternoon I had again today but it was a ton darker with a few i know tmi chunks like dark blood clot ish. Which is really worrying me because even my gums are bleeding for no reason when i brush my teeth. And they haven't done that since my 1st pregnancy. My dr said to treat it as a period and test again next week. She says keep up the db and let her know if next weeks test is BFP I pray it is. Dh would be sooo happy! Will be his first and we are very hopeful. going to try to keep resting because I am completely exhausted. Hope all is going well for all of you! TONS OF BABY DUST for this whole group! JUNE AND JULY!!!
:hugs:

Aww hun, I hope everything is ok, finger crossed you'll get a :bfp: Next week, Hoping its not the witch for you hun, take care and make sure you rest. :dust: :hugs: If you need any one to talk to because your down etc remember us girls are here for you :):hugs: x

Heyy Girls ok so on the group front, i am up for it if you girls are :), what shall our group name be...idea's??

I will make some banners for our signatures etc..

If you have any idea's that would be great :) x

I have no clue :rofl:
Something along the lines of being hopeful, wishing for :bfp:

I haven't tested today, I'm 11 DPO but I think the blood might of been implantation and they say not to test until 3/4 days after what you think was implantation. So maybe might test tomorrow, maybe Thursday. I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting! Ugh. I had a little cramping last night during the night.
Here's to wishing!! :dust:

Aww hun lots of :dust: to you, lets hope that its implantation blood :) ive been making siggy's so i haven't focused on symptoms etc. trying to keep my mind off it haha its working too :D

Im 12 DPO today and my bbs are feeling really heavy and uncomfortable :(, aparently i should test tomorrow but haven't got money till the 1st which is a pain in the butt so ima be waiting on the :witch: to tell me if i am or not.

Ooo the group could be called ' TheBeingHopefulBabes - Wishing for those BFP's ' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->