10 DPO symptoms and wanting a buddie

Me. :bfn: ugh lol I'm 12 DPO, I have no idea when my af will come, cycles been irregular last couple months. If I go by 28 days, I'm only cd24, so I'm probably testing too early even though it's 12DPO. Hope that makes some sort of sense!!
I ovulated cd11 and cd12 which is super early. And I didn't ovulate till cd22 last month, and my cycle was 35 days! What is going on lol.

Love the group name idea! :thumbup:

Aww hun, I'm not even sure what cycle day I'm on mines a 28 day cycle and I'm 13 DPO so in theory if I go by yours I'm CD25 haha. Keeping my fingers crossed for our BFP's :)

:dust:

In regards to the group I will be making a thread on the Groups page and I will also be making stuff for signatures etc showing that we are in a group :)

Ahhhhh really have the urge to test! But can't so I'm waiting on af on the 26th and if that doesn't come then I'm going to test on the 1st as I haven't got the money for a test till then.

Any Further Symptoms?? X

I'm just really tender down there. I keep feeling like a stitch type feeling, and some twinges. With my LO, I had sore boobs at 10 DPO. Tested at 10 DPO and was a bfp.
Was kinda hoping the same thing would happen, we will see.
It's not over till the af arrives, but I'm beginning to lose hope. I'm trying to find things to do, to keep my mind off it all. I hate waiting!! lol

eta : I have a bad backache as well. huumm

Ust admit I've not had any symptoms the last few days so I'm losing hope too :( fingers crossed though x

Hi Ladies

Been super busy with work the last few days so its taken my mind of it but come this morning my temp has dropped from 36.7 to 36.6 and ive heard that when af is coming ur temp starts to drop :nope: so i am loosing hope too for my bfp. I have little cramps on my right side then my left but dont usually get these when af is coming i usually get bad bloating and my bbs hurt the day before. iam 12dpo today and due af saturday i just have a feeling not to waste my money on a test to do it a day before af comes as i can just sense the witch is around the corner. My bbs feel bigger thats the only sympton ive had for the past few days and had some cm today but have been dry down there for the past few days so who know's just think my luck is running out for this month :(

Sorry to hear about ur BFN hpjagged hope its a bfp in a few days time!xx
Hevzii i just hope the:witch: wont get you before u can test!xx

The group name sounds good :thumbup:

Cpop keep possitive hun, its not over till the :witch: makes an appearance...we must keep possitive ladies, and if this isn't our month then it might be next month, chins up girls :).

I will make the Group stuff tomorrow when I have some spare time, and we can start our group up :) ooo exciting haha

X

I no i can just sense her nasty presence!!
I cant wait to take my bbt tomorrow morning see if it has gone up or down! confusing!! x

Woooah just took my temp and its 36.9 the highest its ever been in my cycle need to find out what this means as af is due in 2 days!x

Wow that is high ooo i have my fingers crossed for ya hun :) and if you get your bfp you may be the first one in the group that we are making to have one :) x

Just thought I'd say hi, im getting impatient all spotting has stopped and it was def the oddest thing I have ever experienced... Im thinking about testing tomorrow i ordered a bunch of tests of of amazon and i think i may test we are going out of town for the weekend and I don't want to wait. praying for a bfp! Have a great weekend! Tons of babydust and goodluck ladies!

1224family:Good Luck to you Hun i really hope you get your bfp :) x

To all Ladies Regarding the Group

I will be making a thread on the group page for our group and i have made a simple banner for our siggy's just to promote the group etc. I will be putting your names in the List that will be up. Make sure you pop over to our group thread :)

Here's the banner i made for our siggy's

https://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g444/HevziiBaybii/miracle.png

Code : https://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g444/HevziiBaybii/miracle.png[/IMG ] (delete the spaces)
[/FONT]
x

:dust:[/CENTER]​

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...011-thebeinghopefulbabes-wishing-miracle.html

Here's the new group thread Ladies :) x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"