10 DPO symptoms??? HELP!

idahomama

Reaction score
Hey there!
I was just wondering if someone could please help me out by telling me what symptoms they had at 10 dpo. I am not going to test until after the witch is supposed to come!:)
starting around 6-7 dpo I was very nautious
then at 9dpo i started having some gas, cramps on left side, and pinching feelings...did i mention gassy??
i am on day 10 now,,,feeling bloated still less cramps but still some gas?? please help
:):thumbup:

i stopped spotting my symptoms at 8 dpo, when i got my bfp. but i did have similar symptoms to you and my symptoms started at conception but ofcourse i didnt believe i was pregnant despite these weird coincidental symptoms. i had all of your symptoms you mentioned except not only were mine extremely horrible/exaggerated/extreme versions but i did not feel a pinchy feeling on the left. instead of i felt more of a nuzzling sensation at 6 dpo which im sure is when our baby implanted. 10 dpo is still in the window of implantation

I've been having a pinchy feeling on my left side as well. Comes and goes. With exercise it hurts even worse. I'm thinking maybe it is a corpus luteum cyst hopefully gearing up for pregnancy because my ovaries usually don't hurt like this, even during ovulation. I'm sorry I'm not 10 dpo yet so I can't help you there but I thought I'd let you know about the pinchy feeling. I had it with my other pregnancies too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->