10 dpo temp spike?? Mean anything?

Colleen12589

Reaction score
I am 10 dpo today and I had a HUGE temp spike today! I had a dip at 5 dpo and I was just wondering if someone can take a look at my chart and tell me what you think? Thanks for ANY opinions!!

could be the begining of a triphasic chart if temp will stay so high next days :winkwink:
It's a nice chart.

you know it's a bit early :haha:
wish you :baby: soon

It looks good. I had id last cycle and then higher temps and got a bfp (no sticky bean though). Hope it stays up and you get your sticky bean.

Hiya..just had a look,seems a good chart.
i had a HUGE dip at 6dpo then a steady rise so im trying to keep an open mind FXD xx

hello! I noticed your thread cause although I never had a big dip- my temps kept rising (got high like yours on my 8dpo) and now they've gone back to normal post O temps. thought maybe I was getting sick! I was wondering if I sleepily read them wrong...
Im still a little hopeful that it means something but I couldnt find any literature on the subject that indicates that I big spike is a good thing. just the dip being a good thing. your chart looks great! GL!!

Afamilygal- Yours looks alot like my pg chart with my first: My Ovulation Chart Check it out! GL

Grumblebea- your last month chart looks very similar to my chart, I overlayed them and they match pretty well!

Afamilygal- Yours looks alot like my pg chart with my first: My Ovulation Chart Check it out! GL

Grumblebea- your last month chart looks very similar to my chart, I overlayed them and they match pretty well!

FX for you Babe!

wow your chart does look really good, especially if the temps stay high.

My chart is also triphasic so FX'ed for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->