10 dpo test

KElwanger

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I've been on here before but not too recently. I have a 16mo son and I was on here with him and then back in May my dh and I got pregnant by surprise and lost the baby at 7 weeks. I'm back again TTC #2. This is our first cycle. I told myself I wouldn't test early but of course I did! I took this test this morning and took the pics about 3-4 minutes later. I don't know what to think. It honestly showed up better on my phone when I took a pic then in person. And I can't see it anymore hours later now that it has dried... opinions please!

Attachments

• pregnancy test (640x480).jpg
    pregnancy test (640x480).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 21
  • pregnancy test close up (537x640).jpg
    pregnancy test close up (537x640).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 31
honestly, this exact test (first signal from walmart, right?) gave me my first positive with my DS, and it was at least as faint as that if not fainter. I took it the night of 11 DPO, thought I saw something but dismissed it because the FRER was negative. Went to bed and tested the next morning with FMU- BFP on FRER and the first signal!

I do see something on that test, especially the close-in version. I vote keep your hopes up but in check, and test again tomorrow morning!

This was my only test! Argggghhhh haha. So now I either run out tonight to have one in the morning or I get one tomorrow and take it mid day or wait a whole other day! I'm so impatience!

Do you have any ideas on why I can't see the line anymore now that the test is dried? Is it just so faint that it dried even fainter?

Thank you for your opinion and sharing your experience! Fingers crossed!

Yes, it probably just dried fainter since they tend to get fainter as they dry.

I would get one tonight so you can know ASAP! LOL. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Someone pointed out the line isn't in the right spot... :(

She said it should be more centered on the T. Idk...I hope she's wrong. If it is in the wrong spot, it's weird how defined of a line it is.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Make sure you update how tomorrow's goes.

BTW, is your baby in the picture wearing a cloth dipe?

I will! I'm sooo nervous to take it. It only took one month of trying for our first so I think I'm a little spoiled and figured it would be the same with this one. Now I'm losing hope haha.

Yes, yes he is :)

Awesome! We CD too. I love how cute they are in their little cloth bums!

Don't lose hope. We also got relatively lucky with our first (2nd try) so yeah, the expectation is definitely there that it will be easy again... our bodies don't always work that way sadly!

Can't wait to see your test this morning. I tested (at a whole 8 DPO LOL) and got what I deserved, a BFN. I'm not feeling sad about it though because it is sooooo early.

FX for you!

Update: bfn with an answer test this morning :( af due thursday or friday so I guess I'm not out yet but I don't feel hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->