10 DPO Testing in 4 days Who's with me???

samoorah1983

Reaction score
BD on the 1st and 2nd , hope we caught it :winkwink: praying for :witch: to stay away, trying to stay positive.... Cycle ranges from 27-34 days kinda crazy but hope it works this time... I would love to see a :bfp: I have never seen always a :bfn:.... Hope this time it worked even though we've been super busy with our Coffee Shop... Ladies the best of :dust:

Hey Hun, I'm 9DPO today. I tested today and was bfn but I expected it to be - too early! Lol.

AF is due 19th of Oct, my temp is still high, although this is my first month temping. I ov'd on day 16 according to ff, and BD on 13,14,15 and 16. So I hope we caught the egg!

It would have been our due date for our angel in 2 weeks an I'm desperate for a BFP. 20 months trying and one angel :-(

GL hun, I may test with you in 4 days :) xxx

Hey Hun, I'm 9DPO today. I tested today and was bfn but I expected it to be - too early! Lol.

AF is due 19th of Oct, my temp is still high, although this is my first month temping. I ov'd on day 16 according to ff, and BD on 13,14,15 and 16. So I hope we caught the egg!

It would have been our due date for our angel in 2 weeks an I'm desperate for a BFP. 20 months trying and one angel :-(

GL hun, I may test with you in 4 days :) xxx

Yaaaay...so excited I hope we get our BFP we have benn NTNP, but we started this month, be we only BD twice , one time each I hope that works out for us , we're super tired with our business and family visiting and been running around like crazy....

Let the countdown start!!! And lots of :dust:

Aww bless, I really hope it works for you hun!

I fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon for 2hours! Not like me at all. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though because being gutted every month when AF turns up takes its toll!

Xxx

Aww bless, I really hope it works for you hun!

I fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon for 2hours! Not like me at all. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though because being gutted every month when AF turns up takes its toll!

Xxx

I've also been sleeping super early for the past couple of days like a baby and I feel super tired.... I hope that's a sign... :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->