10 DPO - testing negative

sj1113

Reaction score
I want a definite answer - I wonder if there's still a chance but when I read that the tests are 84% accurate 10 DPO I'm worried. I'm due for AF on January 1. How's that for a Happy New Year...anyone else test negative right about now and tested positive later?

Hi,

Don't give up hope just yet!!. I tested negative up until 11DPO with my last baby and got a BFP 12 DPO!!. I was using the early pregnancy tests as well!!.
Good luck xx

I was showing negative at 3 days late, and then showed positive at 8 days late.
Cycle was 26 days then, so 29 days late, and 34 days positive.

You're testing too early. Up to 16dpo is normal. Only if you're doing IVF would you possibly get a positive this early, or if you had a blood test.

That makes me feel a ton better - thanks for replying. With my husband being away - timing BD and ovulation and all that is really difficult. We're really hoping for a BFP this round.

Don't worry I have never gotten a bfp until 13dpo. Those percentages freak me out every cycle lol but I just have to remember that the past doesn't lie!

I'm 16dpo 6 days late and still bfn your still in until AF the wicked witch shows up x

I was bfn (totally white) at 10 dpo and 11 dpo fmu. Then at 11 dpo around 6:30 pm I got my bfp! I'm now 7 weeks 1 day

BFN today at 11DPO. Here's hoping for tomorrow. Sparkling cider for me tonight! And a New Year's wish for a BFP. Thanks for the support ladies.

I did always get a darker bfp later in the day. Fmu was ever best for me. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->