10 dpo today (april 12th)

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
hiya girls! :wave:

anyone else 10dpo today? i have been testing since 6dpo because i am a poas addict, and i think i am getting line eye.

i am trying not to read into symptoms too much, but the past 2 days i have been having cramping and twinges. anybody else? i have also been having some crazy dreams.

anybody want to add their symptoms?

hi , i'm 9dpo and been having cramping and twinges , had yellowish/lightgreen discharge yesterday , i did a test this morning but was bfn maybe to early to test , lets hope we get our bfps x

I am 10dpo too. Symptoms seem to come and go, so I don't know what is going on. I have also been testing since Friday (6dpo) with fmu and frer, but nothing but BFNs.

Had a glimmer of hope yesterday. Little burst of cm, queasy and a little dizzy.

Nothing today. AF is due tomorrow, so think I'm out. Just not feeling it :nope:

Hope everyone else will fair better than me.

Baby dust to you all!!!

i had kinda greenish creamy cm yesterday too, which i have never had before. kinda gross, but hope its a good sign for both of us!

I am 11dpo didn't test today but did yesterday bfn.....some cramps this morning so thinking that AF if going to come right on time on Friday.......

ya never know bulldawg! any other symptoms?

Just really vivid dreams and I never dream....hoping these cramps/pulling and just the bean settling in.....i'm trying not to be down but it's getting sad....we have been at this for a year now.....but hey im not out till the :witch: show's right!!

I'm about 8-9dpo not really sure tbh! but I've had crazy dreams, heartburn, twinges, cramps and some yellowy discharge yesterday.

I cracked and tested this morning and am sooo mad at myself for doing it as I was trying really hard to 'relax' this month! ...BFN of course.
Fx'd we all get a BFP!! x

you are definitely not out! i am feeling those twinges too and having some crazy dreams. for the past week every dream had to do with pregnancy in one way or another, but last night i dreamt DH cheated on me and he acted like it was no big deal. i actually woke up sad and angry - thats how real it felt!

:HUGS: Hope we ALL get our BFP this month!!!! Friday is my D-day!!!!

good luck everyone and keep us updated , i'm due af on sunday x

I am 11 dpo. I had a BFN this morning. I have had AF cramping, twinges, and a weird bloating feeling. I had some weird brownish mucus Wed-Sun 3 different times. I was told by a doctor I had alot of CM. They thought maybe O was comming, but I am expecting AF Friday. I hope this is it!

i had some brown cm..wouldnt call it spotting.. 4&5dpo. have been doing alot of reading and the egg can make it to the uterus by the same and implantation will begin, but that was already 5 days ago...

so now, 10dpo and i have pink creamy cm....grrrrr i hope its not af showing up early...

Hey everyone! I'm 10 dpo today too. I haven't tested yet but might tomorrow. At 7 dpo I had pinching in my ovaries (implanting?), not much last 2 days then today my abdominal muscles hurt so bad I need to lay down. I have had sore abs in the tww before but nothing like this! Let's hope it's something. Good luck to you all!

humm, now I've noticed some brown streak in my CM? Dunno what to think now...AF?

AF isn't supposed to come until Monday?!

pickleton - hopefully we are both experiencing ib?!?

hi girls am 10dpo today and had cramping since morning of 9dpo, its subsided a little now, been on and off all day.....other than that no real symptoms this tww....ohh i got a huge cold sore 7dpo which cleared up in 48 hours they normally last a week for me, not classing this as a symptom though, just thought it was strange! Tested yesterday BFN and will test again tmor night if af dosent arrive, not feeling it this month though and getting my mind set for a 2012 baby now!!! Good luck girls, lotsa babydust xxx:hugs:

pickleton - hmmm...brown streaked cm could be implantation, i think it occurs between 7dpo - 10dpo so could be that hun? hope it is....xxx

Same for you bellaxgee could be implanting??? fingers x'd xxx

I havent had any IB, hardly had any cm to be honest so thinking im defo out....:nope:

I'm 10dpo today.
I broke down and did a frer. . . bfn! Dang it! I was hoping it was still too early. Have you ever read those package inserts? It says 68% of pregnant women tested positive 6 days early, but ALL of the women that were pregnant had a bfp at 4 days early. My heart sank when I read that.

My symptoms are confusing. I got my pms pimples (so that should have told me right there that there isn't a baby). But, I usually spot from 9dpo-AF, and I haven't had a single dot of spotting at all.

UGH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->