10 dpo tommorow

emilybee

Reaction score
to test or not to test that is the question?!

(already tested with an opk lmao :rofl:)

anyone else?

I'd say at least wait until 12dpo I am gonna try and hold out until then.

i am also 10 DPO but i have a 30 day cycle so i dont know when i will be testing..... i want to do it every day lol

i came back on to ask that...

i have got horrible heart burn, my boobs are sore to touch, i feel as fat as fat can be (evan when i have not eaten), and i could sleep all day lol

but im not getting hope up

what are your instincts saying? if i were you i would try my hardest to wait as long as possible xx

i am thinking no as then if im not i wont be to upset lol daft i know.

my instincts are saying i sooooooooo want a bfp :rofl:

Had heartburn on n off for past few days had minor headaches on top of my head thats about it so wouldnt really class them as symptoms.

I have a First response to use ansd sooooooooo tempted to use it tommorow morning! BUt gonna try my absolute hardest not too :D

o yeah and i have a massive tum atm :wacko: but that can be normal for me in the 2ww

can you put it off till the following morning? an extra day? what i usually do is hide it from myself then argue with myself(in my head) untill im bursting in the morning (sorry tmi) then i havnt time to get it :) xx

yup! im gonna wait till at LEAST 11dpo lol anyone else testing thursday ish?

i really want to test but dont want more upset ....

I'm 11DPO today. I will probably test Friday...FX for everyone!

well i resisted all temptation and didnt test! wooop go me lol

Got busy day today so keep my mind off it for a while im pretty much 98.9% sure im not pregnant and ovulated on my "bad side" Its just the not knowing that does my head in grrr lol

if you test on an opk will that come up postive if you are preggo?

some people say they do some say they dont you could try? xx

emily good girl for waiting. I know how u feel each time I ov on my bad side I already feel defeated but it can and does happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->