10 dpo tommorow

There will be alot of us testing at the end of this week gonna try and wait until Saturday to test. FXXX for us all.

I am really trying to hang out for the weekend, as I have zero symptoms! And only have one digi in the house!!

Was also thinking if I got a bfp giving it to oh wrapped up next week but that's mean, me knowing for a week b4!!!

Maybe will pee on an opk in the morn.....

11dpo and still not tested!!

The first response i has the same batch number as the dodgey batchs if you read in preg test gallery (FRER) so thats binned not going to risk a false bfp! So now i have no tests and no temptations lol

Anyone cracked and tested or we all being strong? :hugs:

good for you hun!! so how long you got to wait now? xx

Not cracked yet!! But tempted to pop by boots as got to nip in town at lunch!! Eek!!

I guess it is down to if the have any cheap ones in!!

i dunno really af due sun/monday and 11dpo today what about everyone else?

Not tested yet but only 10dpo today. Usual LP is about 13 days so gonna hold out until Saturday if I can. Last cycle witch came 2 days early hope she stays away now.

Ahhh I cracked and bought a cb early test!!! Eek think I may test in morn!!

Can't belive I cracked!!

wannab good luck!! let us no the result!

12dpo today sooooooooo tempted to go buy a test but i know deep down im totally not pg :( grrr why do we do this to ourselves :dohh:

hey thanks, i did a test and there is a very faint line! eek!!

i dont want to get too excited yet. wish i had waiting a few more days!! my heart is racing!!!

i will test again on a digi after the weekend i reackon!!!

i dont feel like last time, just backache and hungry. my boobs are fine! last time i got a dark patch on my face and its faded but not come back again.

at the moment i have a funny taste in mouth which is different.

so hang out cos you could be!!!

omg!! massive congratulations!!!! :thumbup: how many dpo are you? xxx:flower::happydance:

am 13dpo.

in last pregnancy did a FRER and got a BFN at 12 dpo, so didnt think anything would show for me. can hardly believe it!!

hey thanks, i did a test and there is a very faint line! eek!!

i dont want to get too excited yet. wish i had waiting a few more days!! my heart is racing!!!

i will test again on a digi after the weekend i reackon!!!

i dont feel like last time, just backache and hungry. my boobs are fine! last time i got a dark patch on my face and its faded but not come back again.

at the moment i have a funny taste in mouth which is different.

so hang out cos you could be!!!

That's brilliant! Keep us posted over the weekend! x

Just got told blue lines are pro to evaps! Great! Am sure it came up in the right time though as I was watching it. Hope so!!

saw your post in preg gallery looks like a very big bfp to me!!

I just tested with a superdrug and got a :bfn: never mind eh?!

Stupid witch got me 2 days early didnt even get to test :( Good luck to you ladies.

sorry to hear that puppy :hugs: no doubt shell get me in the next few days! Ive lost all faith and on a proper downer now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->