10 DPO with Cold Symptoms?!...

LaChona88

Reaction score
Today i am 10 DPO!!... Yesterday i woke up with a sore throat and some coughing, today, i woke up with sore throat,
coughing, stuffy/runny nose and major sneezing!!.. Got very light headed twice today,
which has not happened at all until today. Came home from work very nauseous.
Had to hunch over the toilet but all it was, was a bunch of dry heaving... BLAH!...
Have a bubbly feeling in abdomen and am constipated. Had a headache that has lasted all day..
and last of all, have had hot flashes like crazy!!.. My fiance gave me a kiss on the forehead and got worried
bc he thought i had a fever and told me to check my temp,
which was only 98.2... So my question is, has anyone had these same symtoms and ended up with a BFP?!?!?

I did, with my first baby - exactly the same signs. but... you just never know until you test

I had cold symptoms yesterday too (10dpo) Today I woke up with really stuffy nose, bad sinuses and sore throat!! Have you tested yet Lachona? X

I had cold symptoms yesterday too (10dpo) Today I woke up with really stuffy nose, bad sinuses and sore throat!! Have you tested yet Lachona? X

No i havent Hun but :witch: is supposed to visit this Saturday, so if :af:, i will :test: on Sunday!!! Im a little more convinced i am bc today i still had all of my symptoms PLUS frequent urinating and the pee squirt happened while coughing and that has not happened at all since 4 years ago when i was pregnant with my daughter!!!... :dance: lol... When will you test Baby_dust11?!​

Hi I am anywhere between 10dpo-6dpo, if I am. I have been off and on constipated this week, as well as other weird symptoms. I felt sick yesterday, sore throat and everything, but I think it was because I threw up the night before and I think it burned my throat. XP Have also been urinating a little more than normal, but I lost my job recently, so I don't know if it's because a change of habits or not. Also going to wait until AF doesn't show before testing (anywhere between this friday and Sept. 12 though, so could be a whole week more, uhg!).

Good luck, and hoping the best for ya!

~Liena

Hi I am anywhere between 10dpo-6dpo, if I am. I have been off and on constipated this week, as well as other weird symptoms. I felt sick yesterday, sore throat and everything, but I think it was because I threw up the night before and I think it burned my throat. XP Have also been urinating a little more than normal, but I lost my job recently, so I don't know if it's because a change of habits or not. Also going to wait until AF doesn't show before testing (anywhere between this friday and Sept. 12 though, so could be a whole week more, uhg!).

Good luck, and hoping the best for ya!

~Liena

Awww, thanks hun!!!.. Good luck to you also!!:hugs: Can def say the TWW sucks!!... But one day, that wait will def be all worth it!!!...:winkwink:

i tested positive on the 9th dpo with my daughter. good luck!

Aww sending lots of :dust: and fingers crossed for you!! I'm 2 days late for AF and lots of symptoms these past few days, tested on Monday and :BFN: I'm gonna wait until Saturday if witch hasn't arrived!! Arghh I too feel like I am Pregnant but really don't want to get my hopes up! Xxx

Aww sending lots of :dust: and fingers crossed for you!! I'm 2 days late for AF and lots of symptoms these past few days, tested on Monday and :BFN: I'm gonna wait until Saturday if witch hasn't arrived!! Arghh I too feel like I am Pregnant but really don't want to get my hopes up! Xxx

I DEF AGREE!!!...:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->