10 dpo...

jrowenj

Reaction score
and BFN this morning... all I want is 2 lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry:

Hope ya get the two lines, I am 10po also and I tested yesterday BFN. Today I am so emotional crying and moody; husband bought flowers thinking it'd cheer me up but I feel like a failure (since we done IUI, 2nd round).
Hope we both get a cheery end to our week and/or weekend.

Omg I cried alll the way to work and a few times AT work. We aren't failures but I know what yoi meean... I do feel that way sometimes. And our poor husbands just want to fix it and there is nothing they can do. Chin up, hun! Xoxoxo

I'm 10 dpo, but too scared to test. I'm holding out till 12 I think. I just hate facing that disappointment day after day and then waiting for AF to get moving on another cycle. The crying is universal I think. I cried cause I think I failed, haven't even seen a test to set me off. I too am on 2nd IUI.

I'm 10 dpo, but too scared to test. I'm holding out till 12 I think. I just hate facing that disappointment day after day and then waiting for AF to get moving on another cycle. The crying is universal I think. I cried cause I think I failed, haven't even seen a test to set me off. I too am on 2nd IUI.

I wish I didn't test so early... now, my hope has all gone out the window and i am feeling very negative...

FX and :dust:

Just hold onto the feeling that it was too early, the majority don't register till 12-14 days post o. FX for us all. Pretty please with a cherry on top??

fingers crossed for you. i was going to wait til the weekend by af showed up.. started femara today for the next round (though despite bleeding like crazy im still almost paranoid that it worked and i somehow am wrong that i have my period_)

Good Luck ladies! It's not over yet...
Thinking about testing in the morning...geez I hate this waiting game.

Hello everyone. i am now 10dpo and feeling great but also worried because i dont have major symptoms yet. I know every women is different but just need some input and maybe its still to early

Hello everyone. i am now 10dpo and feeling great but also worried because i dont have major symptoms yet. I know every women is different but just need some input and maybe its still to early

I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy until I was about 5 weeks pregnant! DOnt' lose hope! :dust:

I am trying my hardest not to loose hope and i been reading and how a lot of women is saying they have symptoms. I am hoping this is my month and that i get a bfp....

Good Luck ladies! It's not over yet...
Thinking about testing in the morning...geez I hate this waiting game.

Hello i am also 10dpo and was wondering how r u feeling? Meaning are you having any symptoms yet? I was told not to test because i had to get a hcg trigger shot and that it can give a falso positive... I am kinda loosing hope for this month because i havent gotten any signs or symptoms yet but FX for you and hope you get your BFP

Saffiya- my last pregnancy I had no symptoms until like the day before AF, bb's got a little full. But I didnt have cramping or usual AF symptoms, now I am cramping lots, and back pain is in full force. Every pregnancy and woman is different! Don't lose hope, I got in a funk, and I shouldn't have, there is nothing you can do but wait. Unfortunately time will tell.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hopeful42nd- Thank you so much and that made me feel a lot better. I know the only thing you can do is wait until I have missed AF or she has come. Monday morning I have a doctors appt to get a beta test done and fx that i get a BFP.. Are you in your 2ww?

Now im reaally itchin to test! I had bfn yesterday :sad:

Saffiya- glad to be of help. Yes I am in The tww but just got a very faint pos today at 11dpo. If you look back in comments the pic is posted. Hang in there and good luck!

Jrowenj- how many dpo are you? I tried to wait but just couldn't.

Now im reaally itchin to test! I had bfn yesterday :sad:

How many dpo are you and maybe you should call your doctor to set up a blood test.. I heard they are the most accurant... Did you use fmu?

Saffiya- glad to be of help. Yes I am in The tww but just got a very faint pos today at 11dpo. If you look back in comments the pic is posted. Hang in there and good luck!

Where u having any signs or symptoms at all? Congrats to you getting you BFP... How long have you been ttc? Hope this is a sticky bean for you...

Im only 11dpo!!!! I am dying to test!

I am going monday to do my first beta test and i am keeping my FX for us both and hope we both get out BFP's this month...Do you have any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->