10 dpo....

anorak

Back in the Game!
Reaction score
I am feeling a bit down. I just really want this. I know it might be too much to ask with it been my first TTC cycle after coming off Cerazette. I am getting all the signs of BFP, but not tested a BFP! I hate this! I see beautiful baby bellies and I want one for me! Sometimes I feel like kicking myself for waiting so long. I was pregnant when I was 20, but it wasn't to be. I MC one of my twins, and had one still inside, but there were complications and the baby had to be..... (I can't say it......). It has been 15 years now. I know it says I am trying for my first, I just find it too painful to say it actually isn't...:nope::cry:

God bless you, i am sure it will happen, i have always suffered with irregular periods, and i fell pregnant and had 2 healthy babies when i was younger. Now i am older and trying again, i know i am blessed i have 2 healthy children but have always wanted 3 or more, if my body doesnt work then yes i do count my blessings x

I am feeling a bit down. I just really want this. I know it might be too much to ask with it been my first TTC cycle after coming off Cerazette. I am getting all the signs of BFP, but not tested a BFP! I hate this! I see beautiful baby bellies and I want one for me! Sometimes I feel like kicking myself for waiting so long. I was pregnant when I was 20, but it wasn't to be. I MC one of my twins, and had one still inside, but there were complications and the baby had to be..... (I can't say it......). It has been 15 years now. I know it says I am trying for my first, I just find it too painful to say it actually isn't...:nope::cry:

I know what your going thru and i am currently 10dpo and dont have no symptoms... little things on and off but nothing major... God will bless you with a little one and even though it seems easier said and done again i am in the same boat as you are... we just have to help each other get thru our 2ww... I have been ttc for 1 1/2 and its been hard... Also you may wanna test around 12-14 dpo... i was told 10dpo you can get a positive but not eceryone gets a bfp right away. fx for you hun and hope you get your :bfp:

Thank you Saffiya. It is so tough sometimes. I really hop my AF keeps away! x

Anorak,

35 is really still quite young for TTC - it might just take a little longer, that's all. If you've conceived before you probably will again. :thumbup:

I'm out this month, I think, AF is due and on her way. :cry: Wont be able to try again for a few months at least, because I'm away working.

Oh well. I really hope it works out for you this cycle Anorak. I've read your symptoms and they sound promising! :dust:

I think it was exactly 10 DPO last month when I got really depressed thinking it would be another BFN. It's a hard time because you're in limbo and overanalyzing every symptom/non-symptom to try to figure it out. I'm 35 too & it's still early in the game! Good luck!

THank you ladies. It means a lot. I am going mad!!

It is so frustrating not knowing. Not many symptoms for me today and bfn at 10dpo. We have still have tomorrow and the next until we know. Hang in there. It's all we can do. :hug:

Thank you Bonnie!!! Geez, when I was 20 it wasn't this hard...I didn't even know until I took the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->