10 things about you

1. I am 22
2. I love where I live
3. I met my OH in Skegness, It was a random trip aswell...took 5 hours from my house to get there :o
3. I live in The New Forest national park
4. I have black hair
5. I hate snobby people that think money gives them a higher status
6. I love marmite
7. I have nursing qualifications
8. I have 2 children
9. I have a dog called Charlie
10. I walk 4 miles each day on the school run.

1. i only turned sixteen this july

2. i have one gorgeous little boy who was born at 28 weeks on 27/01/09 and i have one angel baby who was born sleeping before him.

3. i have aspergers, photosensitive epilepsy and OCD.

4. i have 4 brothers, 4 sisters (theyre not all "full" but i love them just as much as i would if they were :D) Phoebe 3, Jodiey 6, Bradley 9, Georgia 14, Kevin 21, Richard 22, Charlene (who is so old i have been saying shes 24 for like the past ten years) and Tony (same as charlene :p)

5. i met my childrens father when i started pre school, and have only recently split with him. i dont know whats going to happen yet.

6. i was absolutley obsessed with michael jackson, and i still am, but it actually makes me really sad talking about him. i also love tobin bell (who was in saw) (hes 67) :winkwink:

7. i actually never stop cleaning. and i give myself time limits for everything. if i dont do it i feel like a complete failure, everything has to be as i left it or i have a complete breakdown and go maaad. oh and i normally shower twice a day, and i have to shower before i go to bed, no matter what time it is or where i am.

8. i was excluded from three high schools, but didnt give up (suprisingly) and passed all my GCSE's (hayden and all)

9. i actually didnt have an idea what love was until i met my son :cloud9: he is the total highlight of my life and i could never live without him ever.

10. i had an eating disorder when i was 11, and we never knew if it would affect my ability to have kids (well, it obviously didnt.)

so theres abit about my oh-so boring life :D

- xo

1... i love animals
2... i dislike music
3... i dont think friends are something people need
4... i change my mind even about serious issues way too easy
5... i like blowing bubbles
6... i have huge jealousy towards rich people
7... i get over things way too easy and dont let go of stupid things!
8... i change all the time,my mind personality, style, religion EVERYTHING
9... i dont like people in general
10... i like myself :)

1. I m 24
2. I love soft music .
3. I like sweet little kids very much.
4. My favorite sport is badminton.
5. My favorite color is baby pink and red.
6. I love chocolate cake and chocolate icecream.
7. I love my family very much.
8. I Believe in god very much.
9. I don't like smokers.
10. I m thankful to god for giving a beautiful life to me.

Thanks

10 things about me that no one/ very few people know

1. I feel like I wasted a lot of time in college screwing around and could have been done by now.

2. I'm too scared to go in the sea<--- meeeeee too lol

3. I am currently very worried about my best friend but also very upset that she hasn't opened up to me in years but she'll open up to other friends that I introduced her too.Its like wtf do I have to do to earn her respect...I think after 12 years of being by her side through thick and thin she would overcome whatever makes her so closed off to me :(

4. I have terrible re occurring zombie and loosing teeth dreams

5. I'm smarter and more perceptive than I allow people who aren't close to me too see on purpose. I do it because I feel protected. People let there guard down and show you more about themselves when they think you aren't capable or understanding so you can get rid of shit head people that shouldn't be in your life.

6. My favoritism food in the world is sushi with a sweeeeeeet eel sauce.Its the first thing I plan on eating after I delivery and my dear husband is driving 4 hours out of the way too get the eel sauce I love from my favorite restaurant as my "push" present lol

7. I forgive people to easy even when I know I shouldn't and constantly allow people back in my life that I should stay far far away from

8. Even though I am only 24 I have been dating my husband for almost 10 years and I'm still completely enamored and in love with him! (okay everyone that knows me knows this one lol)

9. I've had 2 other miscarriages and each one made me die a little inside but I never let anyone else accept my husband know that I put on a brave face and refused to let anyone see me upset.

10. I allow my sense of morals and ethics to end friendships because I can't tolerate if someone isn't what I deem good moral character...And even though it makes me seem stuck up and other people, including some close friends can't stand it... I don't think I truly care even though I pretend that I'll try to be less critical... inside I'm literally fighting with myself to keep my mouth shut and be more tolerable just to appease the people I do care for.

1) I'm 24
2) I make lists for everything and I always write things in my diary but miss them cos I never check it
3) I'm not scared to die, but the thought of being stabbed in the stomach gives me nightmares and makes me physically sick
4) I collect frogs and would like some tree frogs for crimbo pls :D
5) I grow my own chilli's, but only the hottest varieties I can find
6) I LOVE cooking and would spend all day in the kitchen makin new recipes if I could
7) I love anything crafty, especially modelling with salt dough
8) I can draw really well (according to OH)
9) I used to design clothes for transvestites for my Mum's company
10) I absolutely and irrevocably despise Angela Lansbury. lol. She just winds me up.

1. I am 20 years old
2. I am recently married
3. I have a cat named Mystic (a tabby) & a dog named Annie (pitbull/rottweiler mix)
4. I have size 7/8 shoes
5. I am 5' 4"
6. I like to read & write
7. I have one sister
8. I have one tattoo and 2 piercings
9. I speak both french & english
10. I have a fear of bridges

1. I'm 19 years old
2. I have been to 6 different primary schools
3. I have known my OH 13 years (unfortunatly)
4. I love to horde things
5. I passed my driving test when i was 24 weeks pregnant
6. i have kissed a camel lol
7. i lived in tunisia for 6 weeks (which is when i kissed a camel)
8. i have 11 tattoos
9. i cant wait to have my next one lol
10. i had my hips pierced :)

1. I am 26 years old
2. I had twelve piercings, now I don't wear any body jewellery at all
3. It took me 4 attempts to pass my driving test. On the third go, I took the wing mirror off the car.
4. I'm a bit of a geek and could happily sit and watch the news all day
5. I own over 80 pairs of shoes
6. When I was 4, my dad made me lie that it was my birthday so I could go and meet the Chuckle Brothers (!)
7. I am the world's worst cook. I couldn't even make a trifle properly last month.
8. I can understand German but cannot speak it.
9. I've held a crocodile in Cuba
10. Before I was pregnant, eggs made me physically sick, now I cannot get enough of them...

1. I'm 28 years old.

2. I want to buy some woodland.

3. I've been travelling in Chile this year.

4. I want to train as a midwife.

5. I am double jointed.

6. I have synesthesia.

7. I love my dog Reuben more than anyone else in existence.

8. I have 2 geese, 3 horses, 3 hens, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 house rabbit, and 5 hives of bees.

9. I rescued 5 kittens and hand raised 2 from birth while living in Indonesia (for 5 months) last year.

10. I'm desperate to get a long haired tabby cat with white spats.

I've loved reading this thread, some of these have been hilarious! :happydance:

1. I'm a bit addicted to the internet, and have spent 4 hours tonight reading old threads on here!

2. I'm bisexual, and so is the FOB.

3. I'm at college doing an access course. I had JUST applied for university for next September when I discovered my BFP. Babba is due in August so will just defer my entry for a year!

4. I have 11 tattoos scattered over my body, none in visable places except my wrist and forearm. People are always surprised when they see me nekkid :haha:

5. I am a ridiculously anxious and obsessive person, and have spent the last 2 weeks googling miscarriages and everything else in the world to do with early pregnancy. I have actually done my own head in! I know it's irrational and makes everything worse, but I just can't seem to stop. I'm my own worst enemy.

6. I have never been superstitious, but since I found out I was pregnant I just can't help myself. I instantly decided to tell nobody except the FOB and my parents until 12 weeks, which I really hate now- I'm desperate to tell my best friends, and could really do with their support during my emotional mood swings, but now have convinced myself i'll jinx myself if I do.

7. This is a high risk pregnancy. I have a heart condition, am very overweight, and FOB is in his 40's.

8. FOB is the same age as my dad- how awful is that!

9. I find myself wishing for morning sickness, even though I know i'll regret it terribly if and when it comes.

10. Even though this is my first baby, I've done all this before. I became the non biological lesbian mama to a beautiful boy in Jan 08. When our relationship broke down this summer, she did the unthinkable and has taken him away from me. I am grieving for my son who is alive and well in the world, and am terrified of not being able to love this Bean that is growing inside of me as much as I love my son.

1. Im 23 years old
2. I have 6 tattoos
3. My favourite colour is pink
4. I love happy hardcore
5. I have a degree in Graphic Design
6. I have worked in motor insurance for 6 years
7. My hobby is caving/pot holing/absailing
8. I love cats and own a bengal
9. Ive never had a proper bf until my OH of 7 yrs
10. I have ADD/Dyslexia and Dyspraxia

1. Im 26 years old
2. I dont like cats
3. I spend too much time on the internet
3. I can't live without sunshine
4. I don't go sleep before midnight
5. I spend too much on t-shirts
6. I can't live without music
7. I don't wear pants when im alone at home
8. I don't like cabbage
9. I can make anybody laugh
10. I just spilled soda on my phone

1. I'm 32 years old.
2. I love tattoos- been tattooed 23 times.
3. I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when I was 6 months pregnant for my daughter at age 30.
4. I'm wiccan
5. I'm a huge metal head and love all things Rob Zombie...I'm 100% positive my daughter was conceived to Rob Zombie music..lol
6. Bacon is my FAV food!!
7.I have 3 cats and 3 miniature horses
8. My fav color is yellow
9.I am a Home Visitor for Public Health
10.I don't like my food on my plate to touch each other..so I love divider plates!

1. I am 21
2. Started going out with my OH the night after we met 7th October 2007
3. Believe in love at first sight hehe soppy mare lol:blush:
4. Have a hamster whose 3 years old called Mollie
5. Capable of falling UP the stairs twice in one trip lol :blush:
6. My favourite dinner is my Mummys Roast Chicken yummy
7. Im 5 foot tall short ass!
8. Dropped my phone down the toilet (fell out my pocket) my step dad took it back for me and told them i dropped it in the bath tub!:haha:
9. Whenever i cross the road i press the button 5 times before crossing.. everytime without fail :wacko:
10. Want a bubs of my very own so much

1. I'm 21 years old

2. I have 4 tattoos

3. I have a black labrador called Lola

4. I am petrified of clowns and people in costumes to the point where i feel physically sick

5. I can't stand Tuna yet ate loads whilst pregnant

6. I can touch my thumbs to my forearms (bent backwards)

7. I have broken both wrists a total of 12 times

8. My all-time favourite song is cass fox- touch me

9. I love Quentin Tarantino and own everything he has ever made

10. I'm 5ft 4

I'm also terrified of clowns and I HATE HATE HATE people who are in costumes.

1. I have 9 tattoos and my dad doesn't know about any of them. A pink lily on my right foot,four stars going up my right side,my grandfather's name,a heart and treblecleft,a music note on my left foot,a purple and green star on my right wrist,a daisy on my back,MOM on my lower back,and another star on my right side.

2.I moved in with OH when we had only been together for 3 months and the night I moved in,he proposed to me. :)

3.I'm only 5'1 and taller than my mom and grandmother

4.I have three furbabies. An orange tabby named Edward,a dwarf rabbit named Holden and a hamster named Jack

5.I REALLY hate green vegatables.

6.I worry over anything and everything

7.I can't stand being in the same room with my dad for more than 5 minutes.

8.My mom is my best friend

9.I love music and don't go anywhere without my iPod

10.I ABSOLUTELY love my new neice Makenna :)

I've loved reading this thread, some of these have been hilarious! :happydance:

1. I'm a bit addicted to the internet, and have spent 4 hours tonight reading old threads on here!

2. I'm bisexual, and so is the FOB.

3. I'm at college doing an access course. I had JUST applied for university for next September when I discovered my BFP. Babba is due in August so will just defer my entry for a year!

4. I have 11 tattoos scattered over my body, none in visable places except my wrist and forearm. People are always surprised when they see me nekkid :haha:

5. I am a ridiculously anxious and obsessive person, and have spent the last 2 weeks googling miscarriages and everything else in the world to do with early pregnancy. I have actually done my own head in! I know it's irrational and makes everything worse, but I just can't seem to stop. I'm my own worst enemy.

6. I have never been superstitious, but since I found out I was pregnant I just can't help myself. I instantly decided to tell nobody except the FOB and my parents until 12 weeks, which I really hate now- I'm desperate to tell my best friends, and could really do with their support during my emotional mood swings, but now have convinced myself i'll jinx myself if I do.

7. This is a high risk pregnancy. I have a heart condition, am very overweight, and FOB is in his 40's.

8. FOB is the same age as my dad- how awful is that!

9. I find myself wishing for morning sickness, even though I know i'll regret it terribly if and when it comes.

10. Even though this is my first baby, I've done all this before. I became the non biological lesbian mama to a beautiful boy in Jan 08. When our relationship broke down this summer, she did the unthinkable and has taken him away from me. I am grieving for my son who is alive and well in the world, and am terrified of not being able to love this Bean that is growing inside of me as much as I love my son.

That's how my tattoos are :).Since OH and I have decided to TTC,I've done the exact same thing but I keep telling myself not to get myself all worried and stressed.I'm sorry about your son.That's just wrong that she took him away,even if you aren't the biological parent,I'm sure you were still a wonderful mama and I'm sure you're going to be just as wonderful to your bean :):hugs:

1. I'm only five feet tall, and my BF is over a foot taller then me! .. well over!
2. I'm a vegetarian since birth, so i have NEVER tasted any meat products.
3.I take beta blockers! to slow my heart rate, and I'm only 21! lol...
4. I have stupid over the top anxiety problems!
5.I want to be a teacher
6.MY fave color is yellow
7. my fave flowers are daffs
8. i have two huge stars tattood on my stomach and i hate them :/
10. i cant count...
9. that was a bad joke.

1. I have four tattoos, and the all mean something important to me. I plan to get more :)

2. I just turned in what I hope is a defendable draft of my MA thesis. It's 186 pages long! And that's before the formatter gets her hands on it! It'll be at least 200 pages when it's ready for publication. I keep looking at it and thinking "I can't believe I did this!"

3. I really want to teach, ideally at a community college...but a university would be awesome, if I ever get a PhD.

4. I get super nervous when I have to give presentations, which makes #3 a mildly terrifying prospect, even though I love the idea of sharing knowledge with others.

5. I really want a little one!!!

6. I'm afraid my sanity will be in danger if I get a permanent job at the place I'm temping for. Since I have a history of depression, it really is a concern. On the other hand, I'd have benefits and I wouldn't have to stay there forever...

7. My husband and I were engaged when we were together for just under 4 months and we got married at the beach on our 1 year anniversary.

8. I think that my mother-in-law doesn't really like me and is only nice to me because she doesn't have any reasonable excuse not to be. If I'm right then I'm pretty certain it's because I took her son away from Louisiana and he doesn't want to go back.

9. I was an autopsy technician for about 8 months. I loved that job, as surprising as it might sound.

10. I got a kindle for my birthday and I LOVE IT!!! :)

1.) I enjoy yoga. It gives me a calm sense of OM

2.) I broke my tailbone rollerblading 10yrs ago, and it STILL hurts! :blush:

3.) I'm allergic to onions. Even just the smell of them can sometimes make it difficult for me to breath.

4.) My toenails are ALWAYS painted!!

5.) I have a sever sleep disorder... if I didn't take meds to literally knock myself out, I don't think I'd ever sleep! :wacko:

6.) After a good workout, I often come home and clean house non-stop for hours.

7.) I have a fascination with trees.

8.) I've always wanted children, but have a deep fear for being a bad mum.

9.) I can walk on my toes. As in, with toes curled under, so that it’s more like walking on the knuckles of my toes.

10.) Often I have dreams of being in the backseat of a fast moving car, with no driver.
It scares the crap out of me, and I usually wake up in a cold sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->