• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 week scan! :)

jules444

Reaction score
Hello all, I can barely contain myself as I had my a ten week ressurance scan- and everything is GOOD! everytime I go into a scan room I go into total meltdown and become quietly hysterical....I cant quite shake the fear of history repeating itself. But it was truely mind blowing seeing how much its grown from 8 weeks to 10! the arms and legs had formed and it was wiggling and moving all over the place!

I never thought this day would come, and I still cant believe that Im lucky enough for all this to be happening.

I'd really like to reassure anyone out there who has had bleeding, and lack of symptoms that it can be normal- and it doesnt mean its all over again.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks bill news hun congrats xxx

thank you for responding wifeyS, I feel a bit daft after writing an emotional post and am grateful for your well wishes x

Congratulations huny, I sort of wish I'd of had a 10 week scan aswell as a 6 & 8 just to keep my mind settled, instead I've had to wait untill 12 & it's driving me insane!!! Lol. Still got my symptoms tho so that keeps me sane, I am having pulling n stretching down there which worries me but I know it's normal, how about u? Are you having any twinges down there? Congrats again babe xxx

Fabulous news hon congratulations :yipee:

Oh wow you shouldn't feel silly for posting something like this. Its wonderful news and it gives us all hope. I can't even imagine how I would feel and I'm preying ill be able to post something similar in a few weeks time.

Every time I've been in for scan I've come out with bad news so I can totally see why you are soooo excited xxxx

It is very amazing isn't it? Congratulations!

AHH! thank you ladies! I was really beginning to regret posting my excited rant as no one responded....I just got overwhelmed with joy and cant talk about it to anyone apart from you B&B girls!

I cant believe my luck ;) I never though it would happen for me. Keep spontanously bursting into tears!

cazza- yea im getting alot of twinges on one side, and sometimes feel like my period is coming, I asked at the scan and she said its everything stretching, doesnt make the fear of mc vanish tho. Just got to get through day at a time.

love to all and wishing happy healthy pregnancies for us all! xxx

AHH! thank you ladies! I was really beginning to regret posting my excited rant as no one responded....I just got overwhelmed with joy and cant talk about it to anyone apart from you B&B girls!

I cant believe my luck ;) I never though it would happen for me. Keep spontanously bursting into tears!

cazza- yea im getting alot of twinges on one side, and sometimes feel like my period is coming, I asked at the scan and she said its everything stretching, doesnt make the fear of mc vanish tho. Just got to get through day at a time.

love to all and wishing happy healthy pregnancies for us all! xxx

lol firstly congrats on everything being good :p im only 6 weeks so have another 4 before i pass my previous m/c timeline and i get crazy every ultrsound i have at the moment lol i have anohter monday so hpefully everything will be ok???!! hoefully lol

and as far as only having us girls to share it with, im the same. just because ive had 2 m/c (one before and one after i had my 2 year old) i hated having to tell everyone and im sure everyone is sick of my 'exciting news' turning sour, a few family members have beena bit unsure of how to act i think,.. so you girls are the only ones i can tell my exciting news too as well :p

fingers still crossed hun hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

x
x
x
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

thank you stacey!! third time lucky for us both:happydance: I try and wish the days away unti that 12 week mark, keeping busy helps it go quick( but isnt that easy when all I want to do is sleep and eat danish pastries)

lots and lots of love and will be sending positive thoughts and prayers for your scan xoxox:happydance:

That's brilliant new, I am so glad it went OK and all was well.

I get what you mean about being nervous in th escan room. I have a scan on 6th Dec. I'll be 9+1. My Mum said 'I bet you're excited?' and I had to explain to her that no, I'm terrified of them finding a problem, I don't think I'll ever be excited by a scan again.

It's such a shame isn't it that after going through a loss or losses we can't enjoy the things that other people see as a good thing or take for granted in their pregnancy.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->