10 weeks, 2 days: BLEEDING?!

lcmorla

Reaction score
I've been light spotting brown for 2 weeks now. I went to use the restroom and wiped and has a single gush of blood in the water and on the tissue paper. Could I have lost the baby? I'm so worried. :(

NO CRAMPING. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms besides sore breasts and they are STILL very very sore.

i was getting brown discharge about 9 weeks found out i have a hemorrage and my baby was fine

It's not uncommon to spot in the first trimester. If you're still worried I would make an appointment with your doctor just to be extra safe :)

I would make an appt to be safe, but with dd I had spotting and light bleeding through the whole pregnancy. At 10 weeks I had a big bleed with a big blood clot. I think mine was due to a sensitive cervix. It's not uncommon but always good to check out!

If you have not passed any clots then I would think not.

I had an SCH (like a bruise) at 5 weeks - caused a massive gush of red blood (which went on for an hour or so) then spotted brown for 3 weeks. Baby is still ok. You should always contact your healthcare provider though as they will probably want to check you over and also scan.

xx

If you have not passed any clots then I would think not.

I had an SCH (like a bruise) at 5 weeks - caused a massive gush of red blood (which went on for an hour or so) then spotted brown for 3 weeks. Baby is still ok. You should always contact your healthcare provider though as they will probably want to check you over and also scan.

xx

Hey there! I'm 9w3d now and I spotted brown at exactly 9w and panicked! I rushed to my obgyn the same day and turned out I had a slight Sub Chorionic collection. I'm not sure of the difference between a collection and a hemorrhage. The scan showed the baby to be just fine. But I was told to take it easy and rest a bit and m put on extra progesterone. Spotting has completely stopped since then but I'm quite worried!! Any thoughts????

I have an ectropion cervix which basically means some of the sensitive inside cells are on the outside of it, so I can have small bleeds/spotting very easily. If it's basically just blood when you wipe it's unlikely to be anything serious but go and get checked out if you're worried - seeing blood is always scary in pregnancy.

I had a big gush of blood 3 times and passed clots at 10 weeks due to a bleed in the womb and then had brown bleeding for a month. I've also spotted due to a cervical erosion. Baby has been happy and healthy on every scan.

It's worth getting checked out in case you need to be on pelvic rest etc...

Update. Boyfriend and I went to the ER after work on Monday after very heavy bleeding. After my 5 hour visit, I learned I lost the baby at 7 weeks. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Oh huni I'm so sorry, it just isn't fair :( big hugs x x

I've just seen your post. I'm so, so sorry this has happened to you. I hope you are finding the strength to deal with this sad time.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->