10 weeks and I cannot hide the bump anymore

Night Flower

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm *almost* 10 weeks pregnant.

Ever since I was 5 weeks, I've had a bump (gas, poo, it all). But now at 10 weeks, I can't even suck it all in anymore. I'm really embarrassed that I'm showing so early.

I'm not even fat. I've gained 8# in the last 5 weeks though. I weigh 150# and at 5'7", I'm nowhere near fat. But this bloating is really making me show. I'm not telling anyone until I'm 12/13weeks. After the ultrasound. My boyfriend thinks we're having twins!!!

Anyone else showing?

I'm 9w+1 and while I'm not necessarily showing, I can't fit in any of my pants anymore. What's worse is I've started gaining weight in my problem spots (hips/thighs) and I'm so sick with nausea that I can barely get out of bed, let alone work out. I'm a pretty fit person, normal weight is 135lbs and I'm 5'6, but now I just feel like a slug. I know how you feel, sister!

I'm 7 weeks and not showing in the slightest, I'm a bit jealous! I'm sure you notice it most because it's your body,if you wear loose clothing and tops with fuller mid sections you should be able to eek out another 2 weeks. Plus, most people don't dare say anything even if they are "pretty sure" someone is pregnant because if they get it wrong they just called the person fat! Hang in there, soon you can let it all out! Do you know about the rubber band trick for your jeans? https://diymaternity.com/pants-skirts/the-rubberband-maternity-trick/

Someone said if you also loop it through the zipper hole it will keep it from falling down.

between 10-15 weeks there has been no hiding it really, most people knew before 12 weeks this time.

Me!! I'm 9w3d and I'm huge :( not a big girl to begin with and in short 5'3 which makes it so much worse! I look 20 weeks! This is baby 2 though :) can we see a pic?

I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and I don't have a bump at all. I fact my doc told me yesterday for my 2 month check up that I have lost 3 lbs.
I have to confess that's the lack of alcohol since conceiving, lol, plus I've been eating a lot more healthy than normal now I'm preggers.

I'm eating very healthy too. Juet more. I'm NEVER full. And when I am, it last 1-2hours tops, and then I'm starving to death and if I dont munch on something, I feel extremely nauseas. :(

I am soooo looking forward to a little bump! All that happens to my body is that my breasts grew fuller and I think that I am in general more... soft and round I guess? I am skinny to begin with and there were always a bone or two protruding, but now I am not that angular anymore. But no bump to be seen yet.

I'm 9 weeks and I feel like I have a little bump at the very top of my stomach. I have actually lost weight because of morning sickness (about 10lbs) but I can't fit into my old work pants anymore!

I'm 11 weeks but had a bump since 10 weeks. We've announced to family and friends but I don't want to tell work yet so trying to hide it in skater dresses and baggy winter jumpers.

xxx

Me!! It will be no shock to anyone at work when we announce lol my shirts are tight around my belly and start to ride up when I'm moving around haha

I'm jealous of you ladies in colder climates who can wear jumpers and jackets. I'm finding my added padding hard to hide under my summer clothes! Plus, none of my shorts fit me :blush:

Is summer and winter in australia opposite to uk?

Me!! It will be no shock to anyone at work when we announce lol my shirts are tight around my belly and start to ride up when I'm moving around haha

I've noticed the riding up thing too lately haha

I wish I had a bump!! My boobs haven't even grown yet which really makes me sad because they are so little to begin with! :haha: I was really looking forward to boobs, but now I am starting to lose hope!

I feel like it's starting to become obvious with me, I'm not a skinny girl but i wouldn't say I'm fat!
I'm just wearing cardigans and jumpers that are quite baggy to hide it x

Well ladies it seems I spoke too soon last week. I swear in the last 3 or 4 days my tummy has popped out. I also can't suck it in anymore. I was itching to get the bump and now it happened, I just kinda feel fat. Lol. My hubby assures me that I definitely look 'pregnant' tho and not fat. I will be 10 weeks on Thursday.

Well ladies it seems I spoke too soon last week. I swear in the last 3 or 4 days my tummy has popped out. I also can't suck it in anymore. I was itching to get the bump and now it happened, I just kinda feel fat. Lol. My hubby assures me that I definitely look 'pregnant' tho and not fat. I will be 10 weeks on Thursday.

How about the boobs? Hehe. Gimme something else to look forward to here! LOL. Just kidding. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->