10 weeks and some bleeding

skittlewatson

Reaction score
Hiya, im 10 weeks with my 3rd baby. I had some brown discharge this morning when wiping and mild cramping. Then this afternoon I had some fresh blood,nothing dripping just when wiping (sorry tmi) i was to late to go to the early assesment unit as was closed and i am visiting family so not familiar with the protocol here so went a&e and theg cannot get me in to be checked with a midwife/sonogropher until tomorrow. I am bricking it, i never had anything with my other 2. As with the other 2 I am a high risk pregnancy due to having a high bmi but it never effected the others.
I guess i just needed to see if anyone else had this?

I had a similar thing at 9 weeks with my daughter, she's now a healthy 3 year old. I had spotting on and off with her, all the way through. They could never figure out why, but she was always fine. Hope all goes okay tomorrow :) keep us updated! X

I had some spitting at 8 and 10 weeks. I mentioned it to my OB and she didn't even flinch. Hope your little bean is safe and sound in there xx

Thank you ladies, i was naughty and googled and so many forums etc kept saying it was bad etc and im the worlds biggest worrier. Where i live they see you the same day for these things so im shocked. Going to be a long night!

I was just about the post something very similar.10 weeks and having brown spotting today.currently lying in bed. very worrying even if I can be quite normal.I had red bleeding with my first daughter on and off until 20 weeks and all was ok so think positive although I know it's hard.

Izzy, glad to know im not alone! I havnt had chance to relax yet, my 2 monsters are only 1 and 2 so still lots of running around to do but im going to try desperatly to chill now back from a&e and get some sleep. Ive heardits common but blood is scary

Well I didnt get rest,my youngest was up all night for some reason,gave up in the end and came downstairs at 4.30 *yawn* poor hubby is in bed as he has to drive today. How are you Izzy? Ive not had anymore bright red just one little bit of darkish discharge so maybd i was over worrying yesterday but i wont settle until i know little sid is ok

Bright red blood last time I was at the bathroom when I wiped.I don't even want to go to the bathroom again cause it's freaking me out.rested all morning and it has been browny colour,got up had lunch and now this.Really don't want to have to go to hosp so hoping it stops.have an apt on wed so hoping to just go then but will see how it goes.Glad yours is settling skittlewatson,take it easy

Oh no,fingers crossed for you hunni. I went to the epau and had a scan, little sid is there with a tiny heartbeat so all good there,i have a verrrry small blood clot next to the sac which if i was any earlier wouldbe bad but i should be ok now im 10 weeks. It will either dissolve into my body or leak out round the sac etc. Lots of rest needed apparently. Hope everything goes ok,please go to hosp if it gets bad

Glad all is well the same thing happened to me at 10 weeks, im nearly 14 weeks now and only just stopped bleeding but baby is fine. Xx

Thats good to hear Blu10, im so glad baby is fine but they didnt really explain anything to me just that if I had been very early it could cause a miscarriage but as its literally a few millimetres big it will be ok,so nice to know somebody else has been through the same thing

Glad to hear it went well at the Hosp skittlewatson!! Always helps put your mind at rest.
I have been the same on and off all day,red blood when I wipe,not much but enough to concern me.Think I will email the doc in morn and ask him if I should be seen before wed or if it's ok to wait til then as Long as things settle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->