10 Weeks and STILL SICK :(

wlovew

Reaction score
I'm 10+1 today and the last week has been pretty good, only felt sick a few of the days. That was really nice after having been sick all day every day for the last month and vomiting daily!! But today is a bad, bad day!! Threw up this morning and feel like my evening will end in the bathroom. Anyone else having the nausea and vomiting still, too? This sucks!!! I want to cry. On a positive note tho, baby is doing great!!! :happydance:

I'll be the bearer of bad news for you - the earliest my sickness past was 14 weeks. With ds1 I had the worse sickness I couldn't eat anything and was counting down the days until I got to 12 weeks but it hung around to 14 weeks. With ds2 it wasn't as bad and it was more nausea than actual being sick but that past by about 14 weeks too. With this baby I had sickness until much later then it swapped for heartburn which just makes me feel sick :cry:

On a positive note its a sign of a healthy pregnancy so keep reminding yourself of that

Yes they say ms goes away by 14 weeks unfortunately :(

I think 12 weeks is when the hormones begin to decrease but it is unfortunately usually not the "miracle week" that morning sickness goes away completely. Mine didn't go away with my son until 16 weeks but everyone is different.

Mine has started to decrease at least to the point that it's not all day every day now... just all day on the days I have it lol Like the last 3 days...

I'm the same - having a bunch of good days and then I'll have a crap day.

For example, I hadn't vomited in over a week, and then I randomly just vomited at a car dealership :shrug: I can't figure out a pattern!

Im 10 weeks 1 day as well and I am throwing up every day!! Clinging to the knowledge that it generally means everything is ok with baby, plus we saw baby for the first time yesterday so that has helped! This is my first pregnancy so Im not sure what to expect, but my mum was very very sick all the way through her pregnancy with me so Im not too hopeful that it is going to stop any time soon!!

Chin up and enjoy the moments your not sick!!

Hopefully you'll feel better in a few weeks :hugs:. With mys first MS lasted from 4 weeks until he was born. With my 2nd it didn't start until 15 weeks and went away at around 37 weeks.

I am 11+3 and have had all bad days from week 5. My meds helped with the vomit part, but everything else including the feeling stayed. I still vomit a few times even with med. :cry: Your not alone and I hope you will get to feeling better in the next few weeks :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->