10 weeks and symptoms have disappeared?

blake12336

Reaction score
Is this normal? I had sickness, sore boobs and extreme tiredness from 5 weeks to 10 weeks and now I have nothing?

Its totally normal. They may stay away completely or they may come and go for a few weeks or for the whole pregnancy.

Really normal. It's also normal to have a little bit of spotting or bleeding around that time as your hormones are changing around a bit (placenta takes over hormone production, which is why your symptoms fade). They went away at 10 weeks with my daughter and I also had some heavy bleeding, but all fine. It was nice to feel normal again!

Oh thanks guys! I have one really unpleasant symptom, haven't been the loo for three days! So uncomfortable right now :(

Having a similar situation here. I should be 11 weeks tomorrow and all my symptoms have gone too. Even my breasts aren't sore anymore. I'm naturally fearing the worst because this pregnancy is the polar opposite of my previous pregnancy where i was vomiting non stop until 14 weeks. I'm still having twinges in my uterus but I just have this really bad feeling. Scan isn't for another 11 days and I'm struggling to stay calm and positive.

-AussieBub

Yup normal. Mine disappeared at 10 weeks too. I'm still pregnant 18 weeks later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->