10 weeks cramping?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
So I haven't worried about cramping in quite awhile. I haven't had a lot except starting last night and then this morning. I still feel so super nauseated and even worse since I'm trying to drink more water which makes me feel horrible. Could it be I likely wasn't getting enough water causing them and maybe once I get more in me, it will ease?? I admit I probably haven't been getting enough.. Was trying sparkling water but can't drink a bunch of that either especially since it has aspartame or sucralose in them. Or are cramps just normal around 10 weeks? First midwife appointment is on Monday so I figure unless I start bleeding, I'd wait to go anywhere about it until then. Reassurance would be amazing!

Hun just wanted to say "Try not to panic" Easier said than done I know. But I am nearly 14 weeks and have had SO much cramping since finding out I was pregnant at 4 weeks. I think a lot of it has been growing pains, lots of built up gas and just general aches. And my baby is fine. Xx

In my last pregnancy I only had cramping once around 8 weeks , it was like it was all down in my lower back and hips too.
It turned out just to be all the ligaments softening and stretching. It only lasted a day or two .

This time , ive had tummy cramps for a day , and little niggles in my back :-( .
No blood is a good, rest up <3

I had all sorts of cramping around that time. It is just your body stretching things out to get ready. It'll come and go. I even had some last night, and I'm 21 weeks. As long as you're not bleeding, you should be good.

Thank you all so much! I've been drinking more water than I have been and trying to rest and haven't been cramping anymore!

I'm only 9 w but yes I've had mild cramps and occasionally a pressure type feeling. No bleeding just mild cramps. I also think it's because of dehydration.

Get ladies, I'm 9 weeks with identical twins. I've had two scans already as these are IVF babies, first scan showed 3 heartbeats, but one was week so they scanned a week later and only 2, but both strong. The past few days I've been feeling 'heavy' and a bit cramping, a bit worried about it but really hoping it's everything stretching and exaggerated as there's two in there. Next scan is not till 10th Aug so really hope all is ok. x

I've been feeling cramps these last 2 days. It's taken me by surprise because I've not had earlier on. I always thought cramping was common early on so am a bit cautious given I'm 9 weeks gone...

I also can't remember whether I had any cramps with my daughter or not?! I bled with her at 4 weeks but can't remember cramping :shrug:

It's reassuring to hear I'm not alone!

I cramped the whole first tri with my son, I found out late because I refused to test convinced my period was coming lol!

Having cramps now too but I'm not worried as same happened last time. Think it's normal :) x

just a quick comment about soda waters....try flavored Polar soda water. There's no sugar, no aspartame, etc just flavor extract (very tiny amount) that gives it a pleasant flavor. I drink them non stop sometimes!!!

But drinking proper amounts of water relieves MANY aches and pains. You really should be getting 64oz a day. If you can't get it through plain water, try eating water rich foods...cucumbers, watermelons, etc

I'm dealing with the same thing right now at 11 and a half weeks, so it's nice to read all of these reassuring comments. I don't remember having cramps like this with my DD. I've decided unless there's bleeding, I'm going to wait, take it easy, and rest.

I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks,ladies! I'm really really trying to get more water and aside from the extra nausea from it, I've been feeling better! I do know how important it is but hard to drink a ton on a daily basis when I feel so sick. Especially taking care of our 5 and 3 year old. I will look into polar water. I've never heard of that.. Are you in the UK? I did find unsweetened sparkling water so feel better about no sugar or sweetners. Is carbonated water count or help in hydration? The carbonation really seems to settle my stomach but I'm trying to drink more regular in case as I don't want to get dehydrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->