• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 weeks lost my baby

Kimmytara

Reaction score
so i lost my perfect baby at ten weeks pregnant on the 13th may, i had a scan and got told everything was back 2 how it was b4 i became pregnant. i had a couple of positive ovulation test the last few days. . . thought i was ovulating, but had a positive pregnancy test so now know im not ovulating and its the hormones.......im sad. since loosing by baby i have been very down, emotinal ratty and so do tired...im a mess......i just want to have a baby in my stomach

I know how you feel, I am the same way. I delivered my sleeping baby boy on May 10th at 24 weeks pregnant. I am hoping I can get pregnant before my next period.. Time will tell. I feel very empty..

Ali and Kim I'm so so sorry for the loss of your little ones . You both must still be in shock as your losses were so recent . I lost my little one at 12 weeks on Christmas Eve . I too felt so empty , angry, cheated and so so sad . It takes time to grieve your loss and time to begin to heal . Now most of my days are good days , I spent more days looking to the future than back at the past . I even manage to smile :) .

I hope you are taking good care of yourselves and are getting lots of TLC xx

Ali and Kim I'm so so sorry for the loss of your little ones . You both must still be in shock as your losses were so recent . I lost my little one at 12 weeks on Christmas Eve . I too felt so empty , angry, cheated and so so sad . It takes time to grieve your loss and time to begin to heal . Now most of my days are good days , I spent more days looking to the future than back at the past . I even manage to smile :) .

I hope you are taking good care of yourselves and are getting lots of TLC xx

thank u for your kind words, i guess the empty feeling wil get better........i am concentrating on trying again, it took me over 19 months to get pregnant in the first place.

ali, hoping u are doing ok

x

im so sorry about your losses...

i too think of the future.... its the only way i think i can cope now....

i keep wishing i could fast forward my life by a few months and be expecting again...

i do believe in hope and i hope that each and everyone of us will have a rainbow... i know we will

I am so sorry about the lose of your angel. I too lost my 1st at 10 weeks on may 8th and feeling alittle bit better. I have my moments but I just have to remind myself that it happened for a reason. We just have to think about the future and that it will happen! I know the exact feeling of missing having your baby in your belly. We were connected to our angels. I'm again very sorry for your loss. I am new here too and it is a place where you can share how you feel with no judgement. It has helped ease my heart and I hope it eases yours.

God bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"