10 weeks plus - how are you feeling?

Mrs HM

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm 10 + 4 now and I'm still feeling really rough most days. The tiredness has lessened but I still feel sick most of the time, even though I've never been sick! I've got my first scan next Monday, so I'm looking forward to seeing LO for the first time and to these horrible symptoms hopefully going away soon!

How are you all feeling at 10 weeks plus?

I'm 11 weeks 2 days :) I JUST started feeling better yesterday! I've had bad morning sickness and tiredness. Weeks 9-11 were my worst! And then yesterday bam I feel better :) hopefully your not far off!

Ps my ultrasound is Monday as well!!

I'm finally 10 weeks today, through nausea has been better yesterday and today, but every time I feel like it's getting better I get slammed with it again lol!!! Otherwise the exhaustion is Maybe a little better? The sore boobs are still really really there!!! Otherwise I'm feeling a lot of growing stretching and pressure in my tummy, so baby must be growing... it is such an Awesome but weird feeling!!! Also I've had a lot of shooting feeling/pain (not too bad) in my cervix ... it's crazy!! I talked to my Dr yesterday and she was confident that it is all normal, and just means everything is changing and growing as it's supposed to!!! I'm excited about our scans!!! Mine can't come fast enough, still two weeks and a few days away!!! :/ hoping it comes quickly!!!

I'm almost 13 weeks and am just starting to feel human again though my gag reflexes are still on high alert--especially once I am over-tired. I am taking about one anti-nausea tablet a day now but I think that is mostly precautionary as I still have the occasional day where I'm hit by actual nausea. I can never tell when it will come these days. But I do see the light at the end of the tunnel! :)

The cervix pains are normal. I remember they were at their worst when I transitioned from first to second trimester with my son. They also get bad in third tri when the baby decides to use your cervix as its own personal trampoline! ha ha

Thanks so much for your replies. They have given me comfort that I'm not alone in still feeling awful - it seems like most of ladies seem to feel better when they hit double digits and it just hasn't been the case here. But that maybe that's about to change for us all, I hope so at least!

It's so reassuring to talk to yall!!!! I'm so excited to get to second tri it's just dragging... I've seen posts where people say it's flying... not the case for me, probably because I don't work at the moment so I just sit at home and clean or rest or eat lol!! But by having someone to talk to I think it helps!!!!

First trimester has certainly dragged for me. Every little twinge had me running to the bathroom to check for spotting. And then there were the weeks where I was so nauseous I couldn't even open my eyes. Now that I'm coming out of all that it seems to be going a tiny bit faster. I am hoping that with Christmas coming I can distract myself enough to help pass time until my 20 week scan (I'm guessing it will be in the New Year)

I'm 11 weeks +3 as it says on my ticker and my scan is the 28th of Nov, so next week and I couldn't be more excited (and of course a little nervous!)

For me it has only been since week 9-10 that my symptoms have been hard, during week 9 I started getting the really heavy tiredness and fatigue. Then I started gagging a lot and now being sick has started occassionally, I haven't been having much nausea unless I need to be sick, only been sick four times so far but this morning it was without eating anything before hand! But yeah, these later weeks have been rough for me..

My tummy is starting to harden though which is magic :cloud9: and I have had a week here and there where I feel the stretching almost all the time and then it calms for a while again but my uterus feels all heavy and strange, I love it!

I'm so tired. Ridiculously tired. I'm really struggling to stay awake for any period of time. Grumble.

Also just read this was for 10w+. Ah well haha nearly there.

Also just read this was for 10w+. Ah well haha nearly there.

I only asked for the symptoms of ladies more than 10 weeks as I wanted to see if they were still feeling crappy too! You're more than welcome to share the misery of early pregnancy symptoms here.

It's great to be pregnant but it can really suck to feel so tired and ill!

I checked this thread expecting stories of hope, calm stomachs, and ladies full of energy! :haha: not so :D Oh well!

Hey :)
I'm 10+2 and last 2 days I've had less nausea. Sunday was one of my worse days. I'm grateful to be able to eat food again without gagging.
I'm very nervous about pregnancy so just trying to will myself on through the weeks. Anyone got any relaxation tricks they can share?

I am 10+1 today and on vacation but not totally sure how I'm feeling pregnancy wise as I'm doing stuff I've never tried before and eating foods I've never had before. I got really sick and shakey with chills last night throwing up and migraine that still there. I ate deer a few times and found out the eggs I've been eating are coming straight from the hen house for hatching not actually eating so I'm freaked out about that. I'm extremely tired and over doing it but I won't have the chance to do these things later on. Before vacation ends I have a private tour to attend of Georgia State prison because when we move down here after baby is born that is one of the super Max security prisons I will be working with. I néed to be very alert for that and not sick as the inmates play on any weakness and as do the male COs because unfortunately they don't work well with women down here. I did some target practice yesterday too. I can't wait to feel normal again.

Hi everyone,

I'm 10+2 and have recently started to come out of the extreme fatigue. I'm still very tired just not half as bad as I have been the past few weeks.

I am one of those lucky ladies who hasn't suffered with MS at all. Up until week 8 I had no appetite and could only eat small portions but now.... Holy Moly I can't get enough food and I have no idea how to control it :wacko:

My bb's are full and heavy but are not too sore (only if I run ouch!!)

Hope you all start feeling better soon x

I'm 10+6 today, and since 9 weeks, I've been feeling HORRIBLE...terrible nausea and vomting. Like projectile vomiting(sorry TMI)!! Lol! My house looks like a tornado hit it...I can't wait till I feel better!! Also been having cervix pains here and there ... But nothing compared to what it will be like when baby starts kicking the cervix!! OUCH! I have my first u/s tomorrow morning...I'm SO nervous/excited. Praying baby is ok!

I'm 11wks today and I have to say wks 8-10 were awful for me. Horrible, horrible MS and extreme fatigue. I would say I'm feeling slightly better but I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting used to it/figuring out how to handle the sickness or if it's actually improving. Hopefully it's the latter :) Best of luck to everyone that your bad symptoms go away with the 2nd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->