10 weeks post birth and still have discharge?

atalanta85

Reaction score
It's not a lot, only something that requires a panty liner for comfort, but I can feel it coming out during the day.

I've had my first period since birth (had the implant put back in at 7 weeks) and I thought this would stop the discharge but it hasn't. Regardless of if I exercise or not, it's still there - I just feel it more when I exercise.

Should this be something to have checked up? I don't know the usual time frame for it to stop completely.

Can you describe the CM? Color? Consistency? any blood? cramping? back ache?

It's not a lot, only something that requires a panty liner for comfort, but I can feel it coming out during the day.

I've had my first period since birth (had the implant put back in at 7 weeks) and I thought this would stop the discharge but it hasn't. Regardless of if I exercise or not, it's still there - I just feel it more when I exercise.

Should this be something to have checked up? I don't know the usual time frame for it to stop completely.

I was still getting it up till maybe the last week or so and my baby is 18 weeks old. Discharge just like when I was pregnant so I convinced myself I was pregnant again haha. I wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->