• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 weeks pregnant after 3 losses

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
Hey girls I thought that I'd introduce myself as I haven't been on this forum before :)

I'm 22 and Hubby is 36. We have a daughter who was born in January 2008 and we've had a few losses since.
16 weeks - Sept 2010
14 weeks - May 2011
6 weeks - April 2012

I've been super anxious in this pregnancy so I haven't really gotten my hopes up or anything. I've been bleeding on and off for 3 weeks. They've just discovered the cause yesterday to be a bleed at the side of the sac, I'm not sure if It's good or bad so any positive stories would be appreciated :)

X

Hey, I'm not pregnant now, but wanted to share my success after loss story for you. nov 26 th 2010 I had a missed mc - I went for a scan at 11w baby's hear stoppe at 9 1/2 it took me 3 weeks to miscarry naturally. 2nd pregnancy I had a bleed so went for an early scan couldn't see anything did hcg and repeat hcg (which were rising) after 2-3weeks of repeat blood and scans decided to do an exploratory laparoscope 6th may 2011 as there was no sign of baby, turned out this pregnancy was ectopic and I had 1/2 my right tube removed. 3rd time I did a pregnancy test 9th September 2011 BFP and lost baby on the 10th scan confirmed this. Got my next BFP 31st Dec 2011 and expected the worst, even told my husband we would be trying again come march, and I'm now a very happy mommy to Jacob, please keep positive and good luck for your pregnancy x x

Thank you so much for sharing hun and Congrats on your rainbow baby xxx

Thank you, I have my fingers crossed for you and eagerly await news of your successful rainbow, keep positive hunny x x

Just want to say congrats on your new pregnancy and want to wish you a very H&H pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you and your rainbow. Youve had some tough times and deserve every happiness xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->