10 weeks pregnant and still breastfeeding - question about prenatals

AshleyMattos

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and currently still breastfeeding my 15mo old daughter. My nails are peeling and chipping, and my hair is falling out. With my daughter, my nails were so strong and my hair was so thick. I'm wondering if I should be taking more than 1 prenatal vitamin a day (the brand I use is a once a day) since I've technically got two children sucking all the nutrients from me?

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and currently still breastfeeding my 15mo old daughter. My nails are peeling and chipping, and my hair is falling out. With my daughter, my nails were so strong and my hair was so thick. I'm wondering if I should be taking more than 1 prenatal vitamin a day (the brand I use is a once a day) since I've technically got two children sucking all the nutrients from me?

no, definitely not. there are certain vitamins (like vitamin A) that if taken in too high dose can cause birth defects. how often does your daughter nurse?

no, definitely not. there are certain vitamins (like vitamin A) that if taken in too high dose can cause birth defects. how often does your daughter nurse?

That's what I was afraid of. She nurses 4 times a day. When she wakes up in the morning, before her 1st nap, before her second nap and again before bed.

That's what I was afraid of. She nurses 4 times a day. When she wakes up in the morning, before her 1st nap, before her second nap and again before bed.

i would just stick to the one. try to find a brand that has the highest amounts of vitamins per dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->