10 weeks to go & look at the size of me

chelseaharvey

Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/Picture724.jpg

Took this earlier whilst trying to record my belly moving all over the place :haha:

Cant believe how big it looks. I do seem to have grown though & thought earlier it looked like my bump seemed lower than it has been???

You look lovely hun!! Your bump is right as it needs to be, absolutely beautiful! xx

im jelouse mine is covered in thick horrible stretch marks when i got to your size your very lucky and its a lovely bump :)

looks like mine.I have just over 11 weeks and I am huge :p fed up people telling me too!

Gem x

looks like mine.I have just over 11 weeks and I am huge :p fed up people telling me too!

Gem x

It's so rude, huh? It seems like when you're pregnant, people think it's a great excuse to comment on your weight! My stepson said to me last night, "Wow, you've gone well fat!" Umm, actually it's a baby. :growlmad:

babe i'm 10 wks i can just see the tips of my feet LOL :) dont worry

Theres nothing wrong with your bump, its perfect! :)

Im also "huge" apparantly after me thinking that I was a good size. A woman asked me the other day when I was due and I told her March and she said "God, your big aren't you?"! I didn't think I was that big until she said lol.

Eitherway I love my bump :)

It's a lovely bump :) Perfect shape for a perfect little baby :) Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back