10 weeks to lose 30lbs

laurabeth

Reaction score
Please help! I have 10 weeks until my holiday and I need to lose 30lbs!!! I'm already following a low glycemic index diet. But I need motivation to exercise etc!! Please help xxx

You can do it! It gets so much easier to do the workouts once you get into routine

Ridiculous goal.

Start on a smart weight loss plan that is sustainable.

Ridiculous goal.

I think what you have said is rude. What ever someone's goal is, however high it might be don't put them down, how are they ever going to get the motivation?!

People come here for support not to be down trodden.

Laurabeth, you have to start slowly increasing your exercise. What do you currently do? I also do low GI and it works.

Ridiculous goal.

That's a pretty rude comment. In fact, most comments you made on here have been rude. It's a place people come for support. If you don't have anything nice to say, you might as well not say anything.

To the OP: the important thing is to ease into exercice if you aren't do much at the time. The las thing you would want is to hurt yourself because you went in too hard.

I'm sorry that you all feel that way.

I suggested she follow a smart weight loss plan. I don't see the rudeness in that.

3lbs a week is not a very realistic goal.

You don't want her to cause damage to herself do you?

Then say it in a nice way. Not being horrible! And explain your comments. You are very short and brash in an awful lot of comments.

That's how I speak. I know tone doesn't come across as well in writing but there is no malice behind it!

Thanks ladies, I currently do a lot of walking, but will be starting at the gym next week and particular machines etc that I should start on? All your support is greatly appreciated :) I really need support and helpful comments /) xxx

Laura the best option is to get an induction and personalized plan. Also look at the couch to 5k plans you can do for treadmill.

Laura the best option is to get an induction and personalized plan. Also look at the couch to 5k plans you can do for treadmill.

Thank you very much :) I'll look into the couch to 5k tonight :) xxx

ohhh i saw an app for that on my phone. My cousin uses it and loves it!

ive downloaded it :) ill be starting it next week :) i will get back to the weight i want to be! ive put on 2 stone since meeting my husband 2 years ago!! some to do with happiness/being comfortable, some to do with my pcos (which is why the doctor has told me i can ONLY eat low glycemic index food!), but of a pain, but if it get my figure back and helps me conceive then ill do it :) xxx

ive downloaded it :) ill be starting it next week :) i will get back to the weight i want to be! ive put on 2 stone since meeting my husband 2 years ago!! some to do with happiness/being comfortable, some to do with my pcos (which is why the doctor has told me i can ONLY eat low glycemic index food!), but of a pain, but if it get my figure back and helps me conceive then ill do it :) xxx

I gained quite a bit when me and my husband got married. (eating out everytnight!) I went from 125 to 159 and lost 10 pounds somehow. I started working out in march I think last year and went from 149 to 125 and got pregnant after 19 cycles so I think excesise does the body so good when TTC :) Plus I heard it helps with pcos. Let me know if you like it! I havent tried it yet. I got runtastic on my phone that gps how many miles and calories burnt and stuff. I just got it today, but it seems pretty cool!

Laura come and join us on lose 5lb in match challenge.

The app is really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->