10 WEEKS TODAY! Anyone else?

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
So i woke up this morning, looked at my phone (as you do) and i had a notification from my pregnancy tracking app telling me i am 10 WEEKS TODAY! Wow its really flying by! My stomach churning has eased off a little and i can finally breathe again! I sometimes still feel a bit sick, especially when OH makes food... for some reason everything he eats makes me want to puke! Eeek! I think all i really have right now is nausea and hormonal changes! My mood swings are ridiculous right now! Is anyone else 10 weeks or near about? Whats your symptoms?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :flower:

Congrats getting to 10 weeks!

I'm 10+4 and still feeling really sick. Foods, perfumes/aftershaves, my puppies...The smell of most things still make me feel really nauseated. I can't wait until it gets a bit better! I'm also still quite grumpy. I can't wait to BLOOM!

I have my scan on the 16th. Have you got yours through yet?

Congrats getting to 10 weeks!

I'm 10+4 and still feeling really sick. Foods, perfumes/aftershaves, my puppies...The smell of most things still make me feel really nauseated. I can't wait until it gets a bit better! I'm also still quite grumpy. I can't wait to BLOOM!

I have my scan on the 16th. Have you got yours through yet?

Oh what kind of puppies do you have? This pregnancy and my last i have felt an overwhelming sensation to get a puppy! I've always wanted a golden retriever but we are waiting a couple more years because we already have our hands full with college and the babies but i just cant help myself but look online! I already know which breeder we are choosing from and everything! We were saving up to purchase a pup September 2012 but with nathan being born February 2013 we decided to leave it a year or two!
I havent even had my booking in appointment yet! I phoned the surgery at the beginning of December but they were all booked up, my booking in appointment is on the 8th, it'll be weeks before i get my scan i reckon! xx

Hiya, I'm 10 week tomorrow! I still get quite tired but I think having 2 LO's already doesn't help. I feel nausea throughout the day sometimes I get hungry but thinking about food makes me nauseas (which sucks) I have my scan on the 20th can't wait xx

I will be 10wks on Saturday I have days to where I don't feel nauseated and days to where it is horrible, either way its hard to find food that sounds good to eat. I'm still tired most of the time as well.

They're Poodles. The chocolate one is a year old and the apricot one is just 12 weeks. I wanted a dog for so long too! I love how cute and fluffy they are! They definitely softened me up!

It sounds like you're ready for a little furry baby! They're not as hard as I thought they would be to look after. They're really quite adaptable.

I got my booking appt and scan dates both in the post together. I just assumed other people were the same. I saw the midwife on the 27th. Quite an underwhelming experience.

Christiansmum - I've no idea how people manage through the 1st trimester with other children. I've been in bed most of the last 5 weeks. I think I'd die some days having to get up with other babies!

I know I'm around ten weeks. I keep losing track if I'm honest, I think due to having to run about after a 2 year old! Sickness has eased up but I still can't find anything appealing to eat. I have tonnes of chocolate and sweets from Christmas sitting unopened which is unheard of usually. All the things I want to eat i can't - liver pate on hot toast and dippy eggs sound so good right now! :haha:

Aw I'm so happy for you Kimberley!! It will go so quickly!! Woo exciting :) xx

I know I'm around ten weeks. I keep losing track if I'm honest, I think due to having to run about after a 2 year old! Sickness has eased up but I still can't find anything appealing to eat. I have tonnes of chocolate and sweets from Christmas sitting unopened which is unheard of usually. All the things I want to eat i can't - liver pate on hot toast and dippy eggs sound so good right now! :haha:

That sounds amazing! I found out i was pregnant and OH had went to the shops thats day and bought me pate because i was going through that phase, and i could have slapped him! He didnt realize your not meant to eat it while your pregnant and its just sitting there in my fridge teasing the life out of me! :-( xx

They're Poodles. The chocolate one is a year old and the apricot one is just 12 weeks. I wanted a dog for so long too! I love how cute and fluffy they are! They definitely softened me up!

It sounds like you're ready for a little furry baby! They're not as hard as I thought they would be to look after. They're really quite adaptable.

I got my booking appt and scan dates both in the post together. I just assumed other people were the same. I saw the midwife on the 27th. Quite an underwhelming experience.

Christiansmum - I've no idea how people manage through the 1st trimester with other children. I've been in bed most of the last 5 weeks. I think I'd die some days having to get up with other babies!

Aw so cute! OH and i actually bought a little border collie before summer time but unfortunitely she was too much for us to handle and we were about to go through a house move so my mother offered to take her until we got settled in but now that we are all settled into this new house my mum isnt for letting her go which is understandable! She seems very content and happy where she is so i told my mum she could keep her, i think my mum would be devastated if we took her back, even though we only live up the road from her! Its just timing isnt it? I'd be as well wait until the babies are older xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->