10 Weeks?

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
Anyone 10 weeks and not have a scan or hear the heartbeat yet?

It seems like everyone but me on here is getting scans etc super early?

im not 10 weeks yet but i wont be hearing or seeing anything until 12 week scan!

I agree everyone here seems to be getting early scans, some super early!

I'm obviously not 10 weeks either, but as long as everything goes according to plan (no bleeding, no pain, etc) my first scan won't be until 12 weeks 3 days. It's seems forever away :)

This go around I got 1 early scan (due to my history of a BO/MMC and two chemicals) My doctor wants to make sure right away that yes there is a baby in there. However I do not get the 12 week scan then (if I demanded it I probably could but being such low risk there is no need to). So I get to see baby at my 6w 5d apt and now I have to wait until my 19w 1d apt to see him/her again.

There are ups and downs to every pregnancy for everyone. You'll see your baby soon enough ^^ and hear the heartbeat soon enough ^^ Reason I heard my baby's heartbeat at 9w 1d is because I have a Angel Sounds Doppler here at home. My doctor just tried to listen to heartbeat at 11w 1d and heard heartbeat.

Still waiting here too but that's the way it was with my two previous pregnancies so I'm kind of used to it. I've got my scan at exactly 12 weeks, it'll be here before I know it I'm sure xx

With my first I was to close to 12 weeks before we heard heartbeat. Had no scan.

With this one they had to confirm date, which happened at a little over 7, otherwise I was 9 weeks at my first ob appointment and would have heard it then.

Do you have a date for a scan or appointment? Xx

Thanks everyone.

I don't have a date yet but I think my doctor will make one tomorrow for me, I will ask anyways.

If he has a doppler in his office I might ask him to use that as well.

At 10 weeks ish did anyone feel "normal" like next to no symptoms?

With my 1st I had scans at 10 weeks and 20 weeks, both NHS
with my 2nd I had scans at 7 wks and 9 wks, privately (due to a mmc 3 months before) 12 wks NHS, 17 wks privately, 20 wks,34 wks and 36 wks all NHS (due to growth issues)
with this baby I have one on friday at 9 weeks, then my NHS one at 11 weeks.
But heard baby last night on my doppler the first time trying! so excited now as I had another mmc the end of last year :(

oh and as per feeling normal, with both my boys, I did'nt really have many symptoms and felt pretty normal, a bit of on off nausea, but otherwise nothing. This time I feel terrible! hoping maybe its a pink one ;) lol

In the UK it's between 9 and 13w for a "dating scan" but if the downs screening is in the same booking then it can't be before 12 weeks. So if your dating scan is between 9 and 11 weeks you'll be asked to come back again if you wish to continue with the screening.

I had one at 6+1 to see how far I was, 9+3 to date and another booked for 12+3 for screening. Been told nothing about the heartbeat other than there was one.

First pregnancy - 13w, 20+6w, 28w* and 32w*. *emergency scans. Heard heartbeat at 14 weeks after a bleed and then 16w with MW.

Okay thanks every one :)

I guess I will just be patient and see what tomorrow has in store for me :)

I'm 10 weeks! I had a dating scan at 12 weeks but with my other 2 had to wait until 12 weeks before we saw them, I haven't even got a scan date yet for this ones 12 week!

I'm 10 weeks 1 day according to my pos opk and time of bd, Jenny you were in my oct ttc thread remember;)

I had my booking app last Friday and my 12 scan is booked with nhs for December 8th when they think I will be 12w 2days by lmp but due to my 32 day cycle by my calcs I'll be 11w 4 days so hope it's not too early for screening.

I'm also having a private scan this weekend to put our mind at rest over some ppl who will find out at my work Xmas party dec 4th :)

I'm 10 weeks 1 day according to my pos opk and time of bd, Jenny you were in my oct ttc thread remember;)

I had my booking app last Friday and my 12 scan is booked with nhs for December 8th when they think I will be 12w 2days by lmp but due to my 32 day cycle by my calcs I'll be 11w 4 days so hope it's not too early for screening.

I'm also having a private scan this weekend to put our mind at rest over some ppl who will find out at my work Xmas party dec 4th :)

Ohh good luck this weekend!
I had my app today but I will have to wait a bit longer :-(
I can book the scan btw 11 and 14 weeks so maybe I will go in 2 weeks??

Thank you, don't know about Canada but here in uk the downs screening has to be 12 to 13 weeks but not passed 13 and x days...i forget how many days lol. So 12 and a couple of days would be ideal :)

Hi! I'll be 10 weeks (almost) at my first appt. then about 12 weeks for a scan for 1st tri screening. You're not alone :) But I wanted it this way. I want little to no medical intervention in this pregnancy lol. As few appts. as possible etc.

Yes,

At least I have the requisition now so I will book the appointment in another two weeks....
I have waited this long lol

All went well today though downs screening wont be till the 8th dec for me. The sonographer measured baby at 10+3 weeks exact same as my dates via pos opk and he said it will be fine for me to have my 12 week scan at 11+5 on the 8th :)

Keep me updated on tour scan date we have v close dd atm!!

Congrats KiaLEA!

I will be going for my first scan December 15, longgg wait lol.

I am getting nervous because I feel nothing.
I don't feel pregnant, nausea is gone, all that's left is minor tender breasts and bloating....

I hope its a sign that everything is okay :shrug:

I've not seen or heard my baby yet either. My 12 week scan is on Thursday so excited as it's the first time I'll have seen my baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->