10 year old vogue model...

KatelynsMummy

Mummy to Katelyn!
Reaction score
What do you think?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ef=LikeButtonBottom&fb_source=profile_oneline

i dont like it, she is a child. i didnt read all the article but the pictures seem to how her in a more sensual light, which i dont feel is right for a 10 year old. would love to hear others opioions though x

I think aslong as they are not making her do anything she does not want to do and they are not getting her to do half naked shoots etc I see know problem with it, at the end of the day its like being paid to play dress up, most 10year olds love playing dress us

Thats very true, the only thing that came to my mind when seeing the pictures was the people looking at them.

I wouldnt feel comfortable people looking at my little one with other intentions other than fashion.

Also although she is just dressing up, she is being exposed to a very adult world very early in life.

but i guess it can/could all just be inncent too, maybe im reading too much into it.

Thats very true, the only thing that came to my mind when seeing the pictures was the people looking at them.

I wouldnt feel comfortable people looking at my little one with other intentions other than fashion.

Also although she is just dressing up, she is being exposed to a very adult world very early in life.

but i guess it can/could all just be inncent too, maybe im reading too much into it.

I havent read the artice the only picture I really have a problem with is the one with the top that is no top running to what her belly button area?

that vogue artical was very tongue in cheek hence the grown up pictures. i dont think theres anything wrong with it aslong as shes still going to school and getting an education too. Shes gorgeous, looks like a mini adrianna lima.

she is so pretty! vogue is high fashion, I would be very upset if it wasn't fashion modeling but thats what it is and with high fashion the models are pretty young because they like fresh looks, its not for a sleazy magazine and she is probably being payed very well and it could be her big break into other things in the future if thats what she wants.

i wouldnt let my daughters do that at that age........ i think playing outside with other children, climbing trees and making mud pies is what kids should be doing..........children grow up way too quickly these days and i think thats sad.

Makes me very uncomfortable - the expression on her face is far too sexual and provocative. Playing dress up and putting make-up on at home is not the same as this IMO. Those pictures seem to be designed to titillate and be suggestive. There could be perverts out there having a field day over these pics and that to me, is wrong and makes me feel very uncomfortable. xxx

https://www.front-row-view.com/2011/08/10-year-old-model-thylane-lena-rose.html

find these photos a lot more freaky, it's really like they're trying to make her look 'sexy', almost topless, a night shirt, lipstick... all have pretty seductive connotations. she's a very, very beautiful girl but why can't she just wait a few more years? she will only grow to be more beautiful with age. this is just trying to be shocking for the sake of being shocking IMO

i think if she becomes 'fashions new obsession' she's going to have a very shallow and confusing life, ten is far too young to be completely submerged into this word. i was playing with pokemon at ten for christsakes

Eeks. The one where she is basically topless is a bit disturbing. I'd never let my child do that. All of the pictures are really pushing the limit, but my guess is that was their intention :shrug:

I wouldn't want my own child in a magazine looking like that, however, a pervert is a pervert. A pedophile could look at any picture of a child and think of it in that manner. I guess I'm indecisive about it.

This is just wrong, and those pics bumpy j posted are arghhhh. They are trying to make a 10 yr old look like a 20 yr old woman. Wrong wrong wrong. Let her be a kid for goodness sake.........

Was going to say to a pervert or pedo the make up does not matter regardless they will "get off" over a fully clothed (I cant even bring my self to say the age group) or in swim wear on peoples fb pages.. I also thought Pedo's liked (again Ewww) them to look as young as possible (eww) so her being plastered in make up made to look older is proberly making her less of a target I duno

I wonder what her parents think about all this... I mean, I get that a pedophile could take any kind of picture to "get off" on, but to deliberately put your child out there like that is something I just don't get. But I suppose they want the fame and money :shrug:

wow shes so pretty. I think its fine aslong as shes happy and her parents are :shrug:

ETA- i dont like the pictures bumpyj posted though, I think the one with the necklaces is abit strange to think shes just 10 years old. Im torn on it now to be honest.

<3

Children should be children, IMO. There is more than enough time to worry about appearance as we grow older, and those at such a tender age being immersed in the hard world of fashion can't lead to anything good. Dressing up, playing around with make up etc is one thing - posturing for high end fashion is entirely another.

Ugh I don't like this at all to be honest. Yes she is very pretty but that doesn't mean she should go into high end fashion modelling. Why does a 10 year old need to do that sort of thing? I don't know many 10 year olds who would wear any of the stuff she's wearing in the photos unless they were playing dress up in mummy's clothes. Kids should be kids climbing trees, playing games getting their clothes muddy. At 10 years old, high end fashion modelling is not the way to go, the modelling industry isn't tue nicest as it is and doesn't exactly a good example to set either. The ones that bumpy_j posted are sickening it's like they are trying to make her look older. Why is this necessary???

Who's to say she doesn't climb trees and get muddy in her spare time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->