10 year old vogue model...

She may do, and then she goes and portrays a sexy grown woman the next day. Wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with her modelling but don't like the provocative "lolita" style poses, no. Also think it's interesting to note in the same article that a 13 year old is used for designer advertising for clothes that are supposed to be designed for women...

I think its vile, those pictures of her topless with a necklace covering..? Shes barely entered puberty! She should be modelling for mothercare or something!!!!

I certainly wouldnt be letting any of my daughters do that at her age. Not only do I think the pictures look wrong for a child of her age, like another poster said, the modelling industry isnt exactly the nicest of buisnesses.
I would worry about a child being in such an adult setting and the pressures it may bring with it, alot of models push them selves to be the prettiest, thinnest etc and I wouldnt want my 10 year old feeling she had to compete in that way :shrug:

What are ur opinions on this, pics in link

https://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/184169/kids-lingerie-line-comes-under-fire.glance

French children's clothing line has raised eyebrows around the world after featuring young girls in underwear, makeup and pearls in its latest catalogue.

Underwear range Jours Apres Lunes, aimed at four-year-olds through to 12-year-olds, draws inspiration from adult lingerie to make their "loungewear" line for young girls.

The brand has come under fire for featuring the heavily made-up girls in strappy bra tops and matching underwear sets while striking adult poses.

Hmm something doesnt sit quite right with me with these pics either. Its the way they are dolled up to look like adults, sexy and covered in make up. Sigh.

^ no, thats a bit vile. I dont mind high fashion tongue in cheek stuff but blatantly sexing a child up to sell a product is hideous.

I don't agree with 10 year olds modeling clothing meant for grown women to be wearing. I don't think that the picture of her with the necklaces is appropriate either. TBH I know a lot of fashion models are like 14-16 but 10, really?! You can tell she's very young in the pics too...No problems with kids modeling in catalogues, doing little commercials, etc. I would never let Elyse do anything beyond that. But their kid, their problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->