10 year relationship breakdown now pregas for fling..

pinkshoes27

Reaction score
Hi I am going to be a single mum..not sure how to feel as i put myself in this situation...i was in a realtionship for 10 years and there were no changes in my relation like we didnt move in together he said we wud get married but nothing happened so i started to get fed up with him and the situation..i had a friend i have knw for 3 years and there has always been somthing there so we began to see eachother while i was still with my boyfriend :-( i knw worst mistake ever cause then i got pregas :spermy: for my friend....now me and my partner are broken up obviously but i really want him back but i know that is not going to happen and i dont knw how to get over him...he said if had an abortion we coudl get back together which i obviously didnt do so now here i am single mum having a baby for a person who i dont have feeling for and i blame myself and i find it had to get excited over baby boy which i feel terrible for :oops:....i feel lost and dnt knw how to deal with this as i just daydream about my ex

:hi: and welcome

Congratulations :baby:

There is forum on single parents. Good Luck:flower:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/09728be4.gif

aw hun welcome you will be fine when your baby is hear nothing else will matter you'll see.

welcome to BnB.

im sure once lo is here, he would of come from the best mistake uve ever made in ur life as it gave u him :)
time is a healer and im sure in time u will get over ur ex, altho thats never easy.

good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->