• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1000 things i HATE game

i hate it when my daughter snores, seriously she could clear a room!

:rofl:!!!
i hate when iain (OH) blows his nose on a towel!!!!!!!!!!

haha! thats hilarious!

i hate it when my husband snorts, like seriously all the time he snorts to clear his throat its so disgusting!

aw OH does that too :(! its horrible. sounds like they are coughing up their guts!

i know! he has done it since we met, but i guess i let it go because he was so "dreamy" but now its just plain disgusting!:)

people who scratch their skin really hard and you can hear it.

I hate when your chocolate raisins have stalks left in them!

I hate having to get my baby fix from someone else's kid because I can't have my own. :( Seriously, this not-being-able-to-get-pregnant thing is driving me nuts.

I hate people putting all of there drama all over facebook for the world to read.. seriously people lol

i hate that my OH sweats so much in his sleep, i can't give him a cuddle during the night with out sticking to him :sick: but in the morning when he spoons, hes fine?

haha! nic my husbands the same! he sweats so much especially in his sleep! i think its because hes so skinny, he has such a high metabolism:)

i hate when my daughter doesnt eat, im constantly on her back because shes SO skinny:-(

I hate when my dog vomits all over the carpet. Aim for the tile! Gah!

I hate it when you dunk a biscuit in your tea and it snaps and drops into the cup!

I hate that when DH falls asleep before me and he snores so much.. gahh lol

dizzy my OH does that to! and grinds his teeth!!

meli, in a hole?

i hate when there is a spider in my bathroom and i need to pee..

I hate it when people try to tell me how to parent my son :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"