1000 things i HATE game

i hate my OH texting asking if he wants me to work tonight or tomorrow during day & tomorrow night.. i said upto you babe, he text back saying both? i said no just tomorrow we have not had a weekend just us in ageeees. he text back saying 'ok babe' i text back saying so you just working tomorrow, he said 'dono, upto you?' if you want to work tonight and tomorrow just f*ckin say. instead of beating about the bush. but don't ask me if you planning on doing in anyway. rant over.

I hate when you need a wee but cant be bothered to go upstairs!

ACK! i seriously hate guys who pee and miss the toilet bowl seriously my BIL is the worst he pees all over the back of the seat the walls, and today i had to clean it off of my sons potty seat. Learn how to aim your 17 years old for f sakes!! lol

dizzy yuk! im so glad i have girls:wink:

i hate when my mom tells me how to raise My daughter, and keeps saying i am doing things wrong, just shut up!

i hate when people don't listen and go in a mood because they think you didn't say bye :|.. get a grip.

i hate people thinking i need to check their pockets before putting a washing in.

My hubby is the same way! I refuse to check his pockets anymore. If he leaves pens and ID cards in his pockets, it's not my fault if they end up in the washer and then ruining all his clothes!

I HATE anovulatory cycles!

fizzy.. mine leaves car keys?! wtf. money? as in £20 notes.. and not just one of them.. a bundle. and he says its my fault and not to touch his stuff, if that was the case their would be no washing getting done! i tell him to empty his pockets when he comes in. ARGH. men.

Mine does, too! I always keep the money, lol!

:haha: i might start doing that one! can't be that important if he can't remember it being in his pockets!

i hate worrying about miscarriage! i just want to be happy about the pregnancy! and i want my husband to be super happy and not to worry about money! he seems like hes not happy about the baby!

thanks nic! sometimes i really hate men!
sorry to hear you have a cold:hugs:

I really seriously hate being in first tri (sorta) just because of the fear of loosing bubs i just cant wait tell im in second trimester.. ill feel more confident than :)

me too dizzy! i hate wanting ms just to "feel" pregnant, but then i hate ms once i have it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->