108.8 lbs lost and now I'm pregnant!

Try Rocking

Mommy to Amira and Remy
Reaction score
My husband and I had been trying for 18 months when I got some bad news about my health. I put TTC #2 on hold and worked on losing weight.
As of January this year we started trying again, this is cycle number 3 and I just found out I'm pregnant!

My daughter took us 7 years so I really wasn't expecting it to happen so quick but I am so happy it did!

:happydance:

Congrats to you! Hope you have a happy and Healthy 9 months :)

My husband and I had been trying for 18 months when I got some bad news about my health. I put TTC #2 on hold and worked on losing weight.
As of January this year we started trying again, this is cycle number 3 and I just found out I'm pregnant!

My daughter took us 7 years so I really wasn't expecting it to happen so quick but I am so happy it did!

:happydance:

well done on weight loss.....and congrats on bfp h&h 9 month to u.....thats how i got pregnant with dd lost 77lb and got caught quick and with pcos..tried for 7 years to conceive before weight loss:happydance:

Thanks guys! :hugs:

Great job babn2! It's not easy to lose so much weight!

Congrats!! I think losing weight would do the trick for us. Nothing seem's to do the trick very depressing.. Hope you have a great pregnancy!

I really believed it's what helped me. After trying for so long with my daughter and then previously for this one... I really believe that losing the weight helped me. It regulated my cycles and made it so much easier to pinpoint ovulation.
On the other hand, despite the wait I was 275 lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter and I know other women who have been much heavier and gotten pregnant multiple times.
I hope you don't have to wait too long! :hugs:

Thank you ladies :hugs:

WOW! congratulations on the weight loss you are amazing to of achieved that, congratulations on your reward hehehe xx

lol yah it's a pretty awesome reward!

Thank you ladies!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats on the baby and the weightloss! H&H all the way through!

Wow that's really awesome!! Here's to a wonderful, happy, healthy 9 mo and lots of walks with a new healthy baby in the future!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is absolutely fabulous! !! I swear by it. Dh and I were ltttc for almost 4 years and I had put on about 50 pounds since we met along with horrible irregular cycles. After dropping 40 my cycles were exactly 35 days and on cycle 7 we had a :bfp: now I'm about to move into 2nd trimester! ! Congrats again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->